RM - The Stars

You finished putting your makeup on as you looked at the clock and smiled to yourself.

Your best friend and crush, Namjoon, had finally asked you on a date and you had just finished your makeup as it was nearly time for him to come and pick you up.

You were just slipping your heels on when you heard a knock on the door.

You opened it up to see Namjoon in casual jeans and a top tucked into them with a denim jacket on top, you were also in a simple dress with some heels.

"H-Hey Y/N" he stuttered, his eyes wide when he saw you "Y-you look - uh - B-Beautiful" you giggled at him and quickly pecked his cheek.

"Thanks Joonie" you said, walking over to his car.

He smiled shyly, scratching the back of his neck before walking to the other side of the car and getting in, driving you to the restaurant he had booked a table at.

Once you got sat down and ordered your food you had no problem starting a conversation.

You both had so much in common and found it easy and natural to talk to eachother.

The food came and you both tucked in, feeling hungry after such a long day.

When you had finished Namjoon noticed some sauce on your chin, he got up and came over to you, he took your chin in his fingers before moving it up and kissing the spot where you had sauce.

"You had some sauce on your chin" he said after seeing your surprised face, "I got rid of it"

You blushed and he chuckled before leaving some money on the table and putting a hand out for you, "Let's go" he said, smiling at you before you took his hand and he led you out of the restaurant.

You both got back in the car and drove to the river for a walk, he helped you out of the car and you squealed as you looked up at the stars before walking ahead, bouncing with excitement.

He knew how much you loved to look at the stars and that's why he brought you here to the river, he also thought you were super cute, gushing over the things you loved.

You both got to a spot on the bridge and you looked up, a big smile on your face.

Namjoon also had a big smile on his face, but because he was looking at you.

"Look Joon, isn't it beautiful?" You said, facing out over the river and looking up at the stars in the sky, he tucked a lose strand of hair behind your ear and smiled his dimpled smile, "Yeah, you are" he said softly, making you cough and smile, as he chuckled.

He slipped his hand into yours and held it tightly, running his thumb over your knuckles, before turning you gently towards him and slipping his arms round your waist, pulling you close to him.

"Y/N" he whispered "Close your eyes" your breathing picked up at his words "why?" He smiled "just trust me..."

You closed your eyes and he pressed his soft lips onto yours, making you melt into him as they moved in sync.

You both pulled away and you giggled, covering your mouth with your hand.

"Come on" he said, kissing your hand that he was holding, "let's go home..."