RM - Staying the night

You fiddled with your fingers, nervous as your boyfriend looked at his watch for like the 5th time in the last 15 minutes.

You knew he had to go home soon, it was getting late.

But part of you wanted him to stay the night, you wanted to cuddle up with him in bed and kiss his dimples when he woke up.

You wanted to feel safe and loved as you fell asleep together.

You weren't paying attention thinking about your predicament and Namjoon had called your name.

"Baby are you ok? You seem nervous" You jumped, looking at Namjoon who now had his attention focused on you.

You didn't know how to ask him to stay the night, thinking he might just say no.

"You have to go soon..." you mumbled, and Namjoon being as clueless as he is just nodded.

"Yeah, I should probably get going" he said, getting up and gathering his stuff.

Before he could turn to say goodbye to you, your arms were wrapped around his muscular torso with your face buried in his god-like, sculpted, beautiful namtiddie man chest.

He looked down at you, a smile creeping across his face, dimples deep as he dropped his bag, his arms wrapping around you.

"Do you...not want me to go?" He asked, pecking the top of your head.

You looked up, big teary eyes not knowing how to ask him but not wanting him to go.

He gently guided your lips to his, kissing you softly with a smile.

"You want me to stay hmm?" He mumbled against your lips with a grin, making you whine.

You nodded, pouting when he pulled you closer, "gotta use words princess remember?" you whined again, knowing he wanted you to be more vocal in your relationship.

You normally struggled to voice what you wanted, and Namjoon was such a sweetheart in helping you work on it, although with him it felt more like teasing, which is why you were so pouty.

"W-want you to stay, wanna wake up next you..." you mumbled, burying your face back in his god-like, sculpted, beautiful namtiddie man chest.

He chuckled, stroking your back, "good girl, of course I'll stay baby...you wanna wear my hoodie?" you nodded, squealing as he picked you up to take you both to shower.

A little while later you and Namjoon were curled up in your bed together, your leg and half your body draped over his, your head resting on his god-like, sculpted, beautiful namtiddie man chest.

He was stroking your back gently, he smiled down at you when he caught you gazing up at him.

"You really are in love aren't you?" he chuckled, making you blush and looked away.

He hooked his hands under your arms, hoisting you up onto his lap so he could look at you.

"Namjoonie~~" you whined, "whaaaat? You shy?" He teased, pulling your face close to his.

"I'm happy you're staying Joonie, I wanna wake up and poke your dimples" you said, pinching his cheek.

He raised an eyebrow, "it's a dream of mine" you said, smiling at him.

He laughed, pressing his lips onto yours for another kiss.

You giggled, "C'mon baby we need to sleep!" You whined when he kissed all around your face.

He chuckled, "ok baby, let's sleep, wanna wake up so you can poke my dimples" he teased as you both lay down, turning off the light.

"I love youuuu" he poked your cheek, you huffed, turning to face him "Dimples! Go to sleep!" making Namjoon smile as he hugged you close to his god-like, sculpted, beautiful namtiddie man chest.

"Night baby..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I actually really like this one, and I made it nice and long for you ^^

I think when this book finished I'll take a break from it for a while and focus on my other ones before I start the next one, there will still be a book 2 for this, because I like doing the soft ones, I'll just focus on my other books for a bit first, as well as Juggling university lol.

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other books! Enjoy <3

PS. You also might have noticed me changing fonts and pictures and stuff like that... I do that sometimes...