Jimin - When you're on your period

"You ok bubba?" He asked as you rubbed your stomach gently, "y-yeah! I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" you said, trying to walk in without looking suspicious.

You closed the door and sat down, outside the bathroom Jimin grabbed his stuff, almost ready to leave.

"I'm gonna head to the studio baby, you'll come by later right?" He called out.

"Ok Jiminie" you called out, and you cried out in pain when you heard the door close.

"Oh god this hurts so much I literally cannot move off the toilet" you wiped away some tears as you kept breathing like you were supposed to.

You didn't tell Jimin you were on your period because you didn't want him to worry about you instead of going to work, you didn't wanna be a burden or distract him.

So you decided to text your best friend, who happened to be Taehyung as you knew he wasn't busy right now.

"Fuck fuck FUCK Jimin is gonna kill me" you cried out, wiping your tears away

You held your face in your hands when you heard the front door open and close and Jimin called out to you, "I'm coming into the bathroom baby, I've got the stuff Tae bought" he said, you thought he sounded mad.

He came in and sighed at your tear stained face, dressed in one of his shirts, you underwear around your ankles as you'd been here for fucking hours.

Jimin handed you a pad and you finally put it in your underwear, pulling it up and flushing the toilet as you stood up.

You avoided eye contact with him as you left the bathroom, heading to the kitchen.

He followed, he was still worried about you, and he wasn't exactly mad, just kinda hurt that you didn't tell him.

"Princess, I'm not mad, I'm just worried about you, please look at me" he pleaded, and you turned around, tears falling.

He smiled softly at you, "come here sweetheart..." he mumbled. You jumped into his arms, he held you like a baby, rocking you side to side as you sniffled into his neck with your arms around him.

He went into the living room and sat down on the sofa holding you close to him while you were wailing, like a baby.

"You're so emotional, because your Jimin is such a loving boyfriend huh?" You wailed out, nodding into his neck and hugging him tighter.

He eye smiled, chuckling as he pressed a kiss to the side of your head.

You moved your face out of his neck, making eye contact with him and studying his face.

You squished his cheeks, kissing his nose and forehead, before pressing your lips on his gently.

He was smiling the whole time, finding your emotional state endearing.

"You're so cute..." he mumbled when you pulled away, stroking your cheek gently, "I love you sweetheart, ok?"

You nodded cutely and he chuckled, pulling you back into the hug, "we'll watch a movie later, but I wanna cuddle you more..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: MY GOD I cannot begin to explain how bad my anxiety is because of exam results day on Tuesday, like its never been this bad.

I've barely written anything because of it but I'll definitely write more after I get my results and stuff sorted, I'll tell you what I get if anyone cares 💀💀

BYE