J-hope - When you're on your period

"Ugh, my period is early AGAIN" your boyfriend heard you shout from inside the bathroom, he chuckled, hauling himself out of bed and heading downstairs to make you some tea.

He knew your periods were really bad, so he always prepared for any mood you may be in.

If you were angry, he would leave you eventing you may need and retire to his studio, telling you text him if you needed him.

If you were emotional, he would stay with you, and comfort you in any way you needed.

So Hoseok got started on some snacks for you to eat throughout the day, and began making the tea you normally drank.

He was just looking for some medication when he saw your pouty form flop down the stairs, wearing one of his hoodies and sweatpants he had left out for you.

The corner of his mouth twitched up in a smile, and he turned to you, hoisting you up in his arms and letting your legs wrap around his waist, burying your face in his neck.

"You ok honey?" He rubbed your back gently as you shook your head, not moving from your space in his neck.

"You want cuddles today then baby? That's ok, your Hobi will make you happy..." he mumbled.

You removed yourself from his neck, gazing up at him and seeing his soft smile, little dimples on the corners.

You love him. You leaned up and pressed your lips on his, both of you giggling into the kiss.

"You're actually adorable Hobi, this is why you have so many fans baby" you smiled at him softly, before your eyes welled up with tears.

"Oh baby, here comes the emotions, lets get you set up in bed hmm?" He kissed your forehead softly, handing you a bottle of water to hold as you toddled off up to the bedroom to wait for him like he told you to.

Hoseok finished getting everything ready for you both, before heading up to where you were in the bedroom.

He laughed when he saw how you were snuggled in the covers, and how you reached your grabby hands out to him.

"Oh baby, cuddle time with jwehope now..." he lay down in bed after he set up your snacks and tea, opening his arms for you.

You crawled onto his lap, putting your hands on his cheeks and pressing a kiss to his lips, before snuggling your face into his neck.

"Cute, you really love me huh?" He said, rubbing your back gently as you nodded your head in his neck.

"my hobi..." you mumbled making him grin to himself.

God he thought you were adorable, he loved you so much.

He continued to rub your back, occasionally patting it as he hummed Blue Side for you, know you loved to hear him sing.

"Hobi?" You sat up abruptly on his lap, making him think something was wrong.

"What is it baby, is it cramps?" He lifted your shirt and put his hand on your stomach, you blushed and he smiled.

"Want kisses" you pouted at him, and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer.

"Wow, you're really something Y/N" he laughed, "come here then, I'll give you the best kisses" he mumbled.

You tilted your head, before moving closer to him for your kissed.

Only to be captured and a very sloppy makeout session.

Hoseok captured your lips with his, kissing you demandingly, and pushing his tounge into your mouth.

You whined, your face turning crimson red as he finished with a peck to your lips, leaving you blushing and breathless sat on his lap.

"Did you enjoy your kisses baby?" He chuckled, watching your reaction.

You simply buried yourself back into his neck, and he chuckled, before continuing to rub your back, sending you off to sleep.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I'm sorry I'm not posting much, I have a lot of work to do before I go on a research trip for my course, and I haven't been wanting to write recently, although I'm still trying to :/

So uploads are gonna be really slow, sorry about that, but please enjoy what I eventually managed to upload :)

Please check if you're following me! If not, I would really appreciate it <3

You can also follow my backup account incase this one gets banned or lost: HOSEOKKPHILE

Don't forget to check out my other books!