Jimin - 약속 (Promise)

You were up so late, working on your assignments for the end of the semester.

It was 2am already and you felt like you hadn't got anything done at all even though you had been working for hours now.

Jimin had been laying in bed on his phone for a while now, thinking you would give up soon and come to bed, but it clearly wasn't going to happen.

Jimin walked into the study room, wrapping his arms around you from behind and kissing the side of your head.

"Baby, it's really late, you should stop working and relax now..." he mumbled, rubbing your shoulders to try and get rid of some of the tension.

You shook your head, looking up some more research on google, "I have to get this done Jiminie, I'm nearly finished!" You said, patting his hand before continuing with your work.

Jimin frowned, he turned your chair round, pulling you to stand up as you complained, confused.

He sat down on the chair, pulling you down onto his lap.

"If it's nearly finished, then you can go to sleep now and finish it tomorrow, you need sleep" he wasn't gonna argue with you, so you knew there was no point trying to keep working.

Jimin smiled as he knew he had won, picking you up and taking you over to the bed to finally get some much needed rest.

"Promise me you won't do this again baby, its not good for you to be so sleep deprived" he said, making you pout.

"Ok Jiminie, but only if we can have cuddles" you said, still pouty as you changed into one of his shirts so you were comfortable.

He chuckled, thinking you were cute as he pulled you to the edge of the bed by your waist.

He your lips softly bedore booping your nose, making you giggle as he laid back down, bringing you with him.

He laid down, opening his arms for you to lay on his chest, his arms holding you tight.

You had to admit it was really relaxing, Jimin was so soft, and he smelled AMAZING, which sounds weird but its true.

You snuggled into him, yawning as your sleep seemed to take over.

"Sleep princess, you need sleep, I'll be here..." he kissed your forehead, before gently kissing your lips as you fell asleep.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: rip my timing because we all miss Jimin right now.

I have 1 week until my first year at University is done! So hopefully my writing will pick up in the summer, I've been really out of it recently because of stress, but I'll do my best to write well in the summer!

Thanks for reading my stories <3 Follow me and go check out my other books!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile