Jimin - When you're sad

You sat on your balcony, watching the moon and stars, quietly sobbing into your hand.

This happened a lot, you feeling sad like this. You hated the way you looked and even though Jimin was very clear in how much he loves you, you still had these doubts in your head.

You didn't notice a shirtless Jimin in grey sweats coming out onto the balcony and picking you up bridal style and rocking you in his arms "what's wrong bubble?" He said gently.

You hid your face in his chest as he smiled, "My baby..." he mumbled as he took you back to bed, sitting on the bed and putting you sideways on his lap.

He frowned cutely when he saw you were still sad and puffed out his cheeks doing some aegyo to try and make you laugh. You smiled a bit as a blush rose to your cheeks which made Jimin do his cute eye smile.

"You're so cute when you blush jagi~" he said as you smiled wider, covering your face as he laughed, turning you around to straddle him.

He watched you, still smiling as you blushed more and hit his arm lightly "stop staring at me Jiminieee~"

"I can't help but stare at my beautiful girlfriend" he said as he stroked your sides under his shirt and kissed your nose, "especially when she's wearing my shirt" he grinned and you blushed more and tried to hide your face with your hands again.

You lifted your hands away when you noticed Jimin didn't have a shirt on. You sat staring at his chest and abs as he grinned widely.

He kissed your nose and then both cheeks as you giggled, kissing your forehead and finally your lips as he pulled you closer, you wrapped your arms around his neck as you kissed. "Your so pretty when you smile bubble" he said and you smiled at his nickname for you.

"I love you Jiminie" you said, booping his nose as he eye smiled "I love you too bubble."

"Now why were you crying sweetheart?" He said, his expression changing to a more serious one.

"I just don't feel beautiful anymore Jimin, I know you love me but I guess I just don't love myself that much" You said as you got up and stood in front of your mirror, looking at yourself as your mind went back to it's sad state.

He smiled sympathetically as he stood up and went behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning his head on your shoulder. He kissed the side of your head and you sighed, loving how he made you feel.

"Y/N, I love your personality. The way your so passionate about your work and how caring you are, it drives me crazy. I love your body, it's so beautiful and I'm willing to wait for you for eternity so you can be comfortable with me" He tickled you waist and you giggled, squirming. "I Love your laugh, it gives me butterflies and makes me so happy when I hear it" He turned you around to face him and he wrapped his arms around your waist as you grinned at him. "I love your smile, it lights up my sky. I love your eyes and how I can get lost in them" He moved his gaze from your eyes to your lips as he kissed you deeply, holding you close as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "and I could kiss your lips all day and night"

He wiped a stray tear off your cheek and hugged you. "Your perfect jagi and I love you so much"

You smiled widely and leant up to kiss him as he chuckled slightly. "I love you Jiminie" you said as he kissed your nose.

"I love you too bubble"