Jungkook - 👉👈

Jungkook was a very shy boy, poor bun couldn't understand how such a beautiful confident girl like you could be in love with such a timid boy like him.

Whenever he asked you, you would whisper praises into his ears until he was blushing and whining for you to stop.

Red all the way up to his ears as you held his waist, wriggling where he was sitting on your lap.

You loved your sweet boy, he was absolutely adorable, you just couldn't believe this pretty baby bun was all yours.

You spent as much time with him as you could, making out with him as he straddled your lap in an oversized jumper.

It was around 11pm and you were having your usual quality time with him, watching TV together and snuggling, it was your absolute favourite time of the week.

"So sweet, my baby bunny..." you mumbled into his lips, gripping his waist and pulling him closer.

Poor bun was so shy, his face red and his sweater paws coming to cover his big toothy smile, he was so adorable.

"Y/N~~ hmmph :(" he was pouting now, putting his fingers together cutely and gazing up at you.

You couldn't help yourself, and kissed his liddol nose.

"Guess what? I got you a present baby~" Jungkook perked up, his big eyes wide in excitement.

You reached down below the bed for a box, and handed it to him.

He giggled, opening the box and finding a very pretty collar.

It was pink, and had a small heart charm on it.

Jungkook gazed at it with love in his eyes before looking at you, eyes begging you to put it on him.

You took it from him, gently securing it around his neck, touching the small charm.

"It looks perfect on you bun, MY bun..." His eyes were watering, he was really emotional.

"I love you so much Y/N..." he mumbled, nuzzling into your neck.

You wrapped your arms around him, his legs wrapping around your waist as you hugged him close.

"How about we watch a movie hmm? Why don't you set up the bed and I'll get us some snacks" you lifted him off you, setting him down on the floor as he pouted.

You smiled, tickling under his chin and making him giggle as you went to get some snacks, leaving him to set up the bed.

You grabbed his and your favourite snacks, as well as some drinks for you both.

You got back to the bedroom to see Jungkook had set up a cosy nest of pillows and blankets for you both, with some pretty fairy lights draped over the back of the bed.

It was so cute that he wanted everything to be perfect, "Ready bun? I got your favourites!" you smiled, handing him his snacks as you settled down on the bed.

Jungkook curled up into your side, hugging you and squishing his face against you as you turned a movie on.

"Koo baby, I'm not going anywhere!" you chuckled because he was holding you so tightly.

You hoisted him up under his arms and onto your lap, letting him cuddle you.

The movie wasn't long, but Jungkook had already fallen asleep.

You smiled softly at him, laying him down on his side of the bed, turning the lights of and covering him with the blanket.

You thought about when he asked how such a beautiful confident girl like you could be in love with such a shy boy like him.

You only ever praised him when he asked, making sure he knew how much you loved him.

He was your pretty baby, your cute subby bunny, and you wouldn't trade him for anything...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: oooo this book is getting close to 200 chapters! Once it's finished I will take a break from soft oneshots while I focus on my other books and series, I have quite a few drafts I want to do ^^ I do feel like ppl like my oneshots more than my series tho ><

Also did you see, I GOT TICKETS TO SEE BLACKPINK IN LONDON!!!!

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! Back up acc: hoseokkphile