Suga - Love alone

"Yoongs? are you going soon?" You pouted from where you were sat on the bed in his shirt, watching him get dressed to go to the studio.

He had only managed to get his sweats on, still shirtless when he saw you pouting.

He gummy smiled slightly, coming towards you and pushing you down on the bed, snuggling his face in your neck.

"I'll be home soon babygirl ok? You could always come to the studio, your Yoonie misses you when he's gone" he said as he pressed kisses to your neck.

He pulled out and pressed kisses to your cheeks as you kept giggling, cupping his chubby wittle cheeks and kissing his nose and lips, making him laugh, his shoulders shaking.

"I'll come to the studio later then, I think you look hot when you work" you grinned.

Yoongi chuckled, embarrassed, grabbing his bag as you stood up, slipping your arms around his neck.

He put a hand on your waist, pulling you towards him as he pressed his lips on yours briefly before leaving.

Yoongi was very affectionate when you were alone, but he was far more cold when you were around other people, he's just embarrassed being seen so be soft you think.

You turned up at Yoongis genius lab, punching in the code and going in, Yoongi smiling at you before turning back to his computer.

"How long have you been working Yoongs?" He glanced at the clock, "few hours..." he mumbled, and you sighed as he bit his lip, avoiding your eye.

He knew you got upset when he worked too long without a break.

"C'mon we're going to the cafeteria downstairs, we need some food" you said, pulling him to stand up.

He gummy smiled, saving his work and getting up.

Before you could open the door however, he pressed you against it, making you grin as his lips met yours.

"I swear we've kissed in every location possible..." you mumbled onto his lips, both of you giggling.

You pulled him out of the door, him walking behind you with his hands in his pockets, looking miserable.

You stopped taking his hand in yours and intertwining your fingers, "don't look so miserable Yoon, no one's here" you smiled, kissing his cheek before continuing to walk.

Yoongi couldn't suppress his gummy smile as you dragged him to the lift to go down to the cafeteria.

When you got to the cafeteria Yoongi back hugged you as you got their food and he wouldn't let go even as you moved over to the table, putting the food down and turning to him, sliding your arms around his neck.

You made out for a moment, away in the corner thinking no one would be able to see you kissing.

That was until the boys came into the cafeteria, Jungkook spotting you both and pointing it out to the other boys.

"Ayyy Yoongi-ah! Keep it in the studio!" Jin yelled out, and the boys laughed as he buried his face in your neck, letting you hug him close.

"Hey leave my Yoongi alone! Just because you're all single!!" You yelled, rubbing his back.

It surprised you when be pulled back, cupping your cheeks and kissing you right in front of them.

As the boys were wooping he picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and grabbing the bag of food, carrying you back to the studio as you giggled shyly into his neck.

He sat down on his chair in the studio with you on his lap, kissing you again deeply and gripping your waist.

"I see you're far more confident now" you breathed heavily as he gummy smiled, nodding and brushing his hands through your hair gently, "I'm your Yoongi, no one else's, and I wanna show people"