Suga - 혼술 (Honsool)

"Y/N please, I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to..." your boyfriend pouted at you, one of his hands coming to rest on your thigh, stroking and squishing it gently as you sighed.

Yoongi had been pestering you to let him rest his head on your thighs.

He LOVED your thighs, he adored them more than the pictures of cats that you showed him that you said looked like him, even if he pretended he hated being compared to a cat.

He really wanted to rest his head on your thighs and look up at you, as cold as he seemed on the outside, he was a soft squishy baby on the inside, and he always showed you how much he loved you.

You...were pretty shy, always blushing at his advancements, and you were also pretty insecure about your body, particularly your thighs.

You just thought they were too big, and you didn't want to accidently crush his head between your thighs, not that he would mind.

"Ahh I don't know Yoon..." you sighed, looking down at your lap where his hands were resting on your thigh.

"On one condition" you began, making him look up at you with big eyes, "Y-you let me sit on your lap after?" You said hesitantly.

Yoongi chuckled, pulling on your legs so they laid out in front of you, "of course baby, why do you sound hesitant though?"He asked laying his head down on your thighs, your fingers coming to thread through his hair as he held your other hand.

He giggled cutely, nuzzling his face into your thigh and pressing little pecks all over it.

"I just, think I'm too heavy that's all..." you mumbled, blushing when he looked up at you.

"Not at all, don't worry princess, anyway, I wouldn't mind being crushed by your thighs" he gummy smiled at your shyness.

"Now, shush and let me worship these thighs" he said, playfully biting them again before settling down.

After a little while he sat up, sitting next to you and putting his arms out cutely. You furrowed your brows, confused before he patted his lap.

You smiled shyly, squealing as Yoongi pulled you onto his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face into your neck.

"You're so beautiful..." he mumbled, "ok" you replied shyly.

Yoongi pulled back, cupping your cheeks in his hands, he pressed a soft kiss to your forehead, then your nose, "Beautiful..."

You bit back a smile, not making eye contact with him as he ran his thumb over your lips, slowly leaning in so his lips were right above yours.

"You're so perfect for me baby, love you so much..." he mumbled, before pressing his lips oh so softly onto yours...