V - Worshipping your body

"It's my fault, it's my fault..." You sang as you were showering, you were listening to one of your favourite artists, Melanie Martinez, and were absolutely singing your heart out in the shower.

You didn't hear Taehyung coming in, he stood by the door and listened to your singing, a big boxy grin on his face, it widened somehow when you stepped out of the shower, still singing and presenting your naked body to him, his mouth was wide open and he was in awe of you as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

You were about to wrap a towel round yourself when you felt his large, cold hands slide around your waist, making you flinch and drop your towel.

"You have a beautiful voice baby" Taehyungs deep voice rang in your ears, "and the most beautiful body to match..." he said, pressing a few kisses to the crook of your neck, making your breath hitch.

He chuckled deeply and turned you around, holding your waist with both hands so he could look you up and down.

Your face went super red and he chuckled, caressing your cheeks with his large hands.

You went on your tiptoes and put your arms around his neck, burying your head there.

"Don't be shy baby, you're beautiful" he chuckled, bending down and picking you up, making your legs go round his waist as you squealed and giggled.

The smile never leaving his face, he took you to your shared bedroom and put you down, biting his lip as he scanned your body again.

He took his hoodie and a pair of his boxers and handed them to you.

Before you could put them on he stopped you, by kissing you deeply.

You melted into him, dropping the clothes and putting your hands around his neck.

What surprised you was when he started kissing his way down your body.

He went all the way down your chest, your stomach and down to your legs, pressing gentle kisses to your inner thighs.

He tapped your feet for you to lift them and pulled his boxers up your legs, standing back up and pulling his hoodie over your head, before pressing one last kiss to your lips, and wrapping his arms around you, trapping you in a tight hug.

You couldn't keep the blush or smile off of your face and he laughed when he pulled away and saw.

"I love you Y/N-ie" he said, kissing your nose and tapping your thighs to jump.

"I love you to Taehyung..." you said shyly before he pressed his lips back onto yours, stealing your breath, and your heart.