J-hope - Boyfriend mode

"Cute, he's outside because he's on the street" you chuckled, watching your boyfriends live for his latest single release.

He was dancing through a park, answering fan questions and being as adorable as ever.

"Boyfriend mode? ok hehe" he giggled as he read the comment.

You watched as he put the camera down behind him so it looks like he's holding your hand as he walks.

"Is this good?" He giggles again, shy by the action before he pulls the camera back up, moving on and reading some other comments.

You stopped paying attention after that though, he was so cute! God you loved that man.

"I'm home baby!" You heard your boyfriend call out for you as he closed the door.

You grinned, running downstairs and jumping into his arms, much to his surprise.

"Hello my love..." he mumbled, nuzzling his face into your neck as he hugged you close.

"I watched your live, you're such boyfriend material it's so cute" you gushed over him as you pulled him towards the sofa, sitting down so he can relax after a long day.

He chuckled, pulling you to straddle his lap as he held your waist, "the fans always say I take good boyfriend pics, I'm glad my girlfriend agrees!" he beamed.

God he's just the cutest, you poked his cheeks, nuzzling your nose on his before resting your head on his chest.

"let's relax now, boyfriend" you grinned at him, and he shook his head with a smile as you cuddled him close.

A lot of the time, Hobi would catch you staring at him, he didn't mind because it made him feel handsome, plus he thought it was cute.

You began watching a film, scrolling through your phone for a bit before becoming bored.

You then looked up at Hobi, his striking jawline and handsome face making you sigh in awe.

He freaking KNEW you were staring up at him, it was making him shy and you saw a blush appearing on his adorable cheeks.

"Jung Hoseok are you blushing right now?" You sat up, cupping his cheeks in your palms as you straddled him to get a better look at him.

"Oh my god you're so cute..." you mumbled, kissing the tip of his nose before cuddling into him.

"I'm a rapper I can't blush, it doesn't make me look big and scary like Yoongi-hyung does it?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ok maybe not Yoongi-hyung but I'm supposed to be big and scary!" He frowned cutely, and you giggled at him which made him pout.

"Hobi, my darling, you are adorable, and don't you EVER change ok?" You pecked his lips, smiling at him before turning to settle back down and watch TV again.

But you were pulled back, an arm snaking around your waist as a hand lifted your red face to look at him.

"Look who's blushing now?" He teased, kissing your cheek before pressing his lips onto yours.

God kissing him was like heaven, you forgot everything else, nothing else matters other than Hoseok.

When you eventually broke apart you were gazing into his eyes with a dopey smile on your face.

"Cute..." he chuckled, brushing some hair out of your face as you came back to reality, ramming your face into his chest for safety.

He was such boyfriend material, and that moment in his live was just so adorable, you couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Hoseokie?" You asked quietly, he hummed for you to continue.

"Whenever we go somewhere, can you hold my hand?" You stayed quiet, and he chuckled, rubbing your back gently.

"Of course my love, then everyone will know that I'm YOUR boyfriend" he lifted your hand, pressing a kiss to the back of it.

Yep, he was perfect...
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: This one is cute, I'm doing a J-hope imagine in between requests just cuz I have so many, NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE.

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!!