V - *Pokes cheek*

"Taeee~" you pouted, trying to get your boyfriend to give you his attention.

He was playing a game on your playstation.

It was a casual game, so he totally could give you attention.

But he was ignoring you!

You had been sitting next to him for ages, and although before you were occupied with your phone, now you wanted attention!

Tae knew you wanted his attention, he tried so hard to keep a straight face.

You looked so cute, sitting next to him and pouting.

He continued not to pay attention to you annoyingly, so you pressed your finger against his cheek.

Taes fingers stopped briefly on the controller, but he tried to keep playing as he wanted to see what you would do.

You kept poking his cheek, making little noises each time your finger came in contact with the chubby flesh.

Tae couldn't ignore you any longer, and broke into deep giggles, taking your hand in his to stop you poking him.

You continued to pout, pretending to be cross with him as he chuckled.

"Baby- baby I'm sorry, you're just so cute..." he kissed the back of your hand, but you still pretended to be cross with him.

You got up off the sofa, about to walk away when you felt his large hands grip your waist.

He gently pulled you back towards him and onto his lap.

You ended up stradling him, legs either side of his lap as an arm circled your waist, pulling you closer.

You gulped, face going red as you rested your hands on his chest, unsure of what else to do with them.

He chuckled, squeezing your waist gently as he watched your face for reactions.

You pouted yet again, a smile creeping up your cheeks as you avoided eye contact with him.

"So cute..." he mumbled, kissing your nose softly.

You buried your face into his neck, and he laughed, rubbing your back gently with his other hand.

After a few minutes, you came out of your hiding place, deciding to poke his cheek again.

"Why are you doing that hmm? You wanted my attention?" He teased, tickling your side a bit.

You nodded, your pout getting even poutier.

"You did it on purpose, meanie :(" you grumbled, definitely not gasping and blushing when he suddenly pulled you closer, his lips so unbelievably close to yours.

"My darling, let me make it up to you..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Something small and cute ^^ I'm working on some other stuff, as well as something for a friend :)

Also, we hit 700k reads!!! Thank you all so much, I can't believe a little hobby I started up like 5 years ago, actually brings people joy, and I'm so glad people enjoy it, I love all of you <3

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile