Suga - When you're sad

You collapsed onto your sofa in yours and Yoongis apartment, exhausted from your long day at work.

Your boss has been ordering you around all day and you hadn't had any time to eat.

You knew Yoongi was in his studio so you changed into your shorts and his hoodie (with your black lingerie underneath because you wanted to surprise Yoongi later on when you changed hehe)

You headed towards Yoongis studio and when you got in you saw him at his desk with his one headphones off, working on his music.

You stood admiring him for a while and didn't notice he had stopped what he was doing and was looking at you with a smirk on his face.

"Like what you see babe?" He said, chuckling when you suddenly snapped back to reality, blushing as he moved his chair and pulled you to straddle him.

"Cute..." he mumbled as he placed his hands on your waist, raising your hoodie slightly, "Isn't that my hoodie" he said, raising an eyebrow as you blushed and nodded.

He chuckled again showing his signature gummy smile as you squished his cheeks "AHHHH CUUUUUUTE" you exclaimed as he smiled more, pulling you into him as he hid his face in your hair.

"not cute" he mumbled as you laughed slightly. "yes you are cute" you said.

You both sat like that for a while and you thought more about your sad day and how you hadn't eaten yet, a few tears left your eyes as Yoongi started caressing your back.

He pulled you away from him and his face dropped as he saw the tears on your cheeks even though you quickly tried to wipe them away.

He moved your hands and gently wiped your tears away with his thumbs, "what's wrong princess?" he asked gently.

As you explained how hard your day at work was and how you haven't eaten all day the tears fell faster and you started sobbing, trying to get away from him as he hadn't seen you cry before.

"no, baby, no" he said as he pulled you more onto his lap, caressing your back to help you calm down.

He started doing some aegyo to make you feel better and you giggled a bit seeing his gummy smile.

"There's my jagis beautiful smile" he said as you hugged him tightly.

"I love you Yoongs" you mumbled into his neck "I love you too Y/N" he said as he kissed your collarbone gently.

He then noticed the familiar strap of your black lingerie under his hoodie and he smirked, removing your hoodie as he looked at you, speechless.

"Wow..." he muttered as you blushed hard, forgetting that you had it on.

He kissed from your neck down to your chest and you moaned slightly.

You were both just getting into it when a knock came at the door. Yoongi groaned in frustration.

"Who is it?" He said slightly annoyed. Namjoons voice came back through the door as he explained how they had to talk to their manager about something.

Yoongi frowned again and handed you his hoodie back as he kissed your lips passionately.

"I have to take care of this baby but after we'll go get some food ok?"