V - When you're sick

You blew your nose again, sniffling as you continued to work on your laptop.

Your boyfriend looked up from where he was on the sofa, frowning at you.

"Are you ok? You've been sniffling for a while now" You nodded shooting him a smile and trying to hide your red nose from him as you turned back to your computer.

Tae shook his head, knowing you wouldn't admit you were getting sick, before going back to what he was doing, keeping an eye on you.

Half an hour later you were slumped asleep on your laptop.

Tae sighed, smiling as he gently lifted you into his arms, taking you upstairs to the bed and laying you down.

He felt your forehead, shaking his head when he felt how hot you were, he began to take care of you as you stirred from your sleep.

"TaeTae..." you mumbled, reaching out and looking for him.

"I'm here baby" he sat down next to you, pulling you onto his lap and rubbing your back gently, kissing your cheek.

"You ARE sick baby, and I won't let you move from this bed or do anything until you're better" he said, hugging you close protectively.

You giggled, "what if I need to go to the toilet?" You laughed as he grinned at you.

"Ok but I'll carry you there" he chuckled, nuzzling his nose against your cheek.

You sniffled as you got comfortable against him, resting on his chest as he hugged you tight.

"Just relax baby, your boyfriend will look after you hmm? Go to sleep now..." you sighed, falling asleep on his chest as he stroked your back to calm you.

You slept for a while, waking up many hours later at around 7pm.

You were still laying on Tae's chest, he smiled down at you when he saw you were awake.

"How did you sleep babygirl?" He mumbled as you sat up, stretching cutely and climbing onto his lap.

"Our pizza should be here any minute, I ordered your favourite" you looked up at him with big watery eyes as be cooed, hugging you.

"I love you TaeTae..." he chuckled at you, just as the doorbell rang. "PIZZAAAA" You ran to the door as Tae came after you, greeting the delivery man and taking the pizza.

You grabbed the pizza excitedly, rushing back to the bed and snuggling down as Tae brought the drinks up, chuckling at how excited you were for pizza.

You opened one of the boxes, grabbing a slice and taking a big bite, dropping half the topping back onto the pizza.

Tae wiped your mouth with a wet wipe as you continued to ear, kissing your forehead and cuddling you into his side.

He turned a film on for you both to watch, tucking into his own pizza.

When you had finished your pizza, and the chicken strips you had on the side, Tae pulled you onto his chest. You lay down on him, sighing and kissing under his jaw a couple of times.

"Do you feel better princess?" He asked as he rubbed your back.

You nodded in the crook of his neck, slowly falling asleep as he pressed kisses to your head.

"Sweet dreams my babygirl..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Here's smth I wrote for ya'll hungry bitches, I just finished my first lecture!! I have more writing stuff in the works so hang tight, not gonna be very frequent now I actually have studying to do.

Enjoy!

PS. I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS WHEN I WAS STILL EDITING IT AND IMMEDIATELY UNPUBLISHED IT 👀