Jungkook - When you're plus size

"Oh Jungkook, it's beautiful" you smiled, although it didn't quite reach your eyes as you pulled the lingerie out of its box.

Jungkook bunny smiled, his eyes creasing as he practically bounced where he was standing.

He had given you a beautiful lilac lingerie set for your birthday, pretty sheer lace with flower detailing.

It was really a gorgeous set and he was so excited to see it on you, he made sure he got the perfect size so that it hugged your curves just right.

You knew it would fit well, and you knew he would love how you looked in it, but even so you still felt insecure about your body.

You weren't skinny like all the fellow idols in his industry, you were a bit bigger than them.

Normally you were confident in your looks, wearing clothes that accentuated your curves but hid the bits you didn't like.

One particular part of your body you were currently frowning at fiercely in the mirror was your thighs.

Having escaped upstairs, saying you were putting the lingerie on for him and that he should wait downstairs.

You were now standing naked in front of your full-length mirror, critiquing yourself, your thighs being the current centre of attention.

God Jungkook loved your thighs, he was always holding them, kissing them, biting them.

He found comfort nuzzling his face into them, and comfort holding your plush thighs during your vigorous nightly activities.

Usually you were fine with your insecurities, but for some reason the thought of wearing lingerie brought them all to the front of your mind.

The lingerie accentuated the very things you hated, drew attention to them, drew JUNGKOOKS attention.

You put the lingerie on, and you had to admit it looked amazing.

The colour complimented your skin tone perfectly, and the lace and flowers were beautiful.

You threw one of your boyfriends shirts on over the top, and took a deep breath before you made your way downstairs.

Jungkook smiled at you where you stood at the doorway to the living room, spreading his legs and leaning back on the sofa.

You blushed, pulling the shirt down a bit as you made your way over to him.

"Come here love..." Jungkook patted his lap for you to come sit down.

You straddled his lap, and quickly buried your face into his neck, too shy to look at him.

His hand rubbed your thighs for a moment, before coming to land on your waist, gripping it tightly and making your breath hitch.

You whined as one of his hands felt the lace on the top of your panties, fondling it gently as his bunny smile came across his face.

"Got all dressed up for me huh?" He teased gently, hand still feeling the lace as his other hand creeped around your side, gripping your ass firmly.

You squeaked, your hands resting on his arms as he caressed his way around your body, his eyes roaming up to your face as he grinned at you.

"Beautiful my love..." he mumbled, kissing your lips oh so softly as you melted in his arms, a soft sigh leaving your lips as he chuckled, amused by your reaction.

"We don't have to do anything tonight if you don't want to my love, I just wanted to see how beautiful you would look..." he slowly removed the shirt, revealing the lingerie to his eyes as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You avoided eye contact with him, until his finger lifted your chin, and your eyes met his crescent ones as he gazed at you softly.

"My pretty baby, no need to be insecure hmm? Always so beautiful..." he whispered, before cupping your jaw and pressing his lips onto yours.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Another one, uploaded at 3am because I never go to sleep. I still have a couple of requests I am completing but this book will be soon be finished! Then I can finally focus on my other books that I have neglected.

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile