Jin - When you're sick

You groaned, throwing your phone across the room and burying yourself under the covers, trying to block out the incessant ringing and buzzing of texts.

You had been sick for a couple of days now, and obviously people were going to notice.

You assumed your boyfriend Jin, was the one blowing up your phone, and your guess was seemingly accurate when you heard a knock at the door.

You dragged yourself out of bed, pulling your blanket around yourself and over your head as you trudged to the front door.

You began to open it, but stopping from whoever was outside trying to get in, who, of course, was Jin.

"Y/N? Baby what's wrong why won't you let me in? I've been calling you all day" he let out in a rush.

You sneezed, covering your nose with a sweater paw. "Because I'm sick Jinnie, please go home, I'm fine" you coughed, making Jin sigh.

"Baby I can hear that you're not ok, please let me in" he pleaded with you, "but I don't want you to get sick..." you mumbled, Jin chuckled "Love, you've been with me and taken care of me when I was sick, and I want to be here to take care of you, I want to see you" he slipped his hand through the gap, intertwining his fingers with yours.

You gripped his fingers lightly "I look awful Jin, I'm embarrassed..." you trailed off, your face blushing slightly.

Jin affectionately smiled at the thought of your bare, puffy face "please" he made a final plea, you sighed and moved away from the door, allowing him to finally come inside.

You pulled your hood over your face, the blanket following as Jin closed the door and took his coat and shoes off.

He smiled softly seeing your tiny form wrapped in his hoodie you stole and a big blanket "Ok so where is my beautiful princess?"

He pulled you into a hug, you relaxed against him for a moment, enjoying his warmth before pulling away.

"No! You might get sick! Don't cuddle or kiss me" Jin grinned as you both made your way to your sofa, as you plopped down next to him.

"So I can't even see you?" You shook your head, looking down.

He pulled you onto his lap, pulling the blanket away, "no! I look ugly..." you put your hand in front of your face.

"You could never baby" he pulled your hands away, so you looked down instead.

"Y/N" he gently lifted your chin with his fingers, and you finally made eye contact.

He smiled that smile again, that damn smile that always gave you butterflies. "How can you be so beautiful, even when your sick?"

You smiled a bit, smacking his chest "shutup" he giggled as you snuggled into his chest, liking his warmth.

However, Jin felt your forehead, growing concerned when he felt how hot it was, "Baby have you taken any medicine? You have a fever" You shook your head, "don't have any..." you mumbled, "I swear I put some in the bathroom just in case, do you want me to find it?" You held him tighter, "don't leave me :(" you mumbled.

"Don't worry baby, I won't..." he replied as he gently picked you up, carrying you to the bathroom and placing you on the counter.

"Jin..." you whined, making grabby hands as he rifled through the cupboards, "I'm just coming princess" he finally found the medicine as he came back to you, trying to fill a glass with water whilst you clung to him, arms around his waist.

He had a soft smile on his face seeing how clingy you were with him. He handed you the pills and watched as you swallowed them, wincing as they scratched your sore throat.

"Oh, I know love" he said softly, putting his arms around your waist and pulling you up into his arms as you rested yours on his shoulders, your face in the crook of his neck as he carried you to bed.

He gently lay you down, tucking you in and kissing your forehead.

As he turned to leave, he heard a whine, turning back he was met with your grabby hands "I want you to sleep with me :("

He affectionately smiled at your cuteness, before turning the lights off and slipping into bed next to you.

You immediatley turned towards him, snuggling yourself into his neck, putting your arms on him.

"I won't go anyway sweetheart, get some sleep" he pressed kisses around your face, making you giggle.

You looked up at him, before he pressed his lips to yours, making you giggle.

Chuckling at your blushing face stuffed in his neck, before snuggling into you as you both fell asleep.