V - When you're plus size

"He's going to hate this, why did I even think this would look good!?" You screamed at your reflection in the mirror, completely unsatisfied with your outfit.

You had picked out a pretty dress to wear for your date night with your boyfriend.

It accentuated your beautiful curves, the back of the dress sitting low just above the curve of your ass, it fit perfectly.

But when you put it on, you thought it looked all wrong, you thought you it made you look terribly fat, showing off your stretch marks and all the wrong places.

You wants to look pretty for Taehyung but obviously your body had other ideas.

Taehyung, Bless him, had been standing in the doorway, mouth agape as he looked at you from behind.

God he thought you looked breathtaking, the way the dress hugged your waist, your back visible as the dress exposed most of it.

Your hair was put up in a bun so your neck was also visible, a big grin stretched across his face, he was absolutely smitten with you.

"Baby, my love, you look absolutely beautiful..." he mumbled, making you jump as he walked up behind you and slipped his arms around your waist.

You blushed a bit, biting your lip as he kissed the side of your head, looking at you in the mirror.

You sighed, still not saying anything as Tae smiled at your reflection.

"What's wrong my pretty baby?" He mumbled against your hair.

"Not pretty :(" you mumbled sadly.

He frowned, seeing you were sad and not feeling confident in what was the most beautiful dress he had ever seen, on the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"I don't... look right..." you mumbled, trying to avoid eye contact with him, deciding the floor was way more interesting right now.

He raised an eyebrow, clearly not seeing what you were seeing, "what do you mean my love, you look as beautiful as ever, especially in such a dress as this..." he mumbled as his hands ghosted over the backless dress, making you shiver.

You pouted, turning around and looking up at him with with sad eyes.

He smiled softly, picking you up and taking you to the bed, sitting you down on his lap.

"Baby, my beautiful Y/N, you look good in anything and nothing at all" he held your waist, his face buried into your neck as he kissed there gently.

You smiled shyly, avoiding his gaze as you bit your lip and fiddled with your fingers.

"If you don't want to go out tonight my love, we can stay in, and I can ravish you here just as easily" he began, rubbing your exposed back gently, one hand gripping your thigh.

"But I would also love to take you to our favourite restaurant, and buy my beautiful girlfriend anything she wants, I would give you the world my love..."

You had a big stupid grin on your face now, and Tae chuckled deeply, finding you extremely endearing. You sighed,

"I want to go out with you..." you mumbled as you got off his lap, big grin still on his face.

You smirked mischievously as you tucked a finger under his chin, "you can ravish me when we get back..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Only 3 left! This is the countdown to the end of this book, I bet everyone is so sad abt the end of this book lmaoo

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile