V - When you're insecure

You and tae were currently on the sofa watching a movie, he had his arm around your waist but you felt a bit uncomfortable.

Not from him obviously, but because you felt insecure about your body and you didn't really want him to look at you.

You tried to move his hand away but he gripped you tighter making you flinch as you tried not to look at him so he didn't think anything was wrong.

Taehyung thought it was a bit weird but he didn't think too much of it.

You got more upset the more you thought about your body and how much you hated it.

A couple of tears ran down your cheeks and you sniffed as you wiped them away.

This caused Taehyung to look in your direction, his face wearing a look of concern as another tear rolled down your cheek, "baby are you ok?"

You quickly nodded but more tears fell down your cheeks as he quickly pulled you onto his lap, hugging you tightly.

You turned around so you could hug him back as you quietly cried into his neck.

He stroked your back, helping you calm down as you cried.

After a little while he pulled you away, wiping your cheeks with his thumbs as he kissed them, he smiled when be saw a light blush go across your cheeks even though you were still sniffing.

He then kissed your nose, making you blush more as he giggled.

You hit his chest lightly "stop Tae~~" you said, smiling.

"You're blushing so much baby, how is it that I can make you blush so easy hmm?" He teased, a boxy smile forming on his face.

He loved to tease you and you loved it when he teased you, although you would never admit it to him.

He pretended to think as you blushed more, giggling as he put his hands around your waist.

"Maybe it's my good looks?" He said as he winked at you and pointed to his bare chest, making your eyes widen as he laughed, kissing your forehead.

"Maybe it's how I tell you how beautiful and sexy you are and how I love you so much" he said as you blushed a lot, it going right to your ears as he laughed, pulling you closer to him, "Ahhh yes that's what makes my baby blush"

He winked mischievously, "When I tell her she looks so beautiful"

"Tae~~" you whined, pouting.

He giggled and put his fingers under your chin, pulling you in for a kiss.

He kissed you deeply, one hand on your cheek and the other round your waist.

You pulled away, smiling as you leant on his chest.

"Why were you crying my love?" Taehyung asked, as he looked at you.

You looked down, not wanting to tell him after what had just happened.

"Come on princess, tell me what's wrong hmm?" he said, tickling you slightly.

You giggled and he tickled you more, loving seeing you squirm.

He stopped and you inhaled deeply, playing with your fingers.

"When you had your arm around me I just...felt really insecure. I know its stupid I'm sorry but I just hate myself so much and I-"

You were interrupted by Taehyung pulling you into a deep Kiss, picking you up and laying you down on the sofa as he hovered over you, running one hand up your leg.

He broke the kiss and smiled at you as you blushed, looking at his bare chest.

"Baby...you know I love you and you know I love your body just as much, you're absolutely stunning..."

You grinned and kissed him both of you rolling onto the floor with a thump as you both started laughing.

He kissed you back and gripped your upper thighs tightly, making you gasp, he giggled and pulled away.

"I love you Y/N, so much" he said, kissing your forehead.

You leant your head on his chest "I love you too Tae..."