RM- Waking him up early to do cute things

You huffed, sitting up in bed.

It was about three in the morning and you were bored, deciding to wake up your boyfriend who was dead to the world next to you, luckily he didn't have work in the morning.

"Joonie? Wake up" you whined, straddling his waist and bringing your face close to his.

You chuckled evilly, beginning to press lots of kisses around his face.

You felt him kissing back, making you giggle as you pulled away and smiled at him, "What's up baby, it's so early" he grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

You grinned pulling him to sit up, "we're gonna do something cute Joonie" you looked at him with puppy eyes, and he knew he couldn't say no to you.

He sat on the side of the bed as you got up excitedly, squealing and running to the living room.

He chuckled, shaking his head and getting up, slowly trudging out to where you were.

He came in to see you opening the doors and going out to your pool, turning the pool lights on.

It looked so peaceful, your house overlooking the city, the pool lit up by the lights, hot tub beginning to bubble and the waterfall going.

He chuckled, standing by the side of the pool and looking at the water, "you wanna have a midnight swim huh?" You rolled your eyes, "it's not midnight, it's 3am Namjoon" you creeped up behind him.

Namjoon didn't have any time to react before you pushed him into the pool, he surfaced with a dimpled smile on his face as you laughed on the side of the pool.

"That is too funny I'm so glad I did that" you giggled, sitting down on the side and dipping your feet into the water.

Namjoon took his now wet shirt off, dumping it on the side of the pool, you grinned at him shyly.

He reached his arms out to you, "Care to join me?" You raised an eyebrow, standing up and pulling your shorts down, leaving your panties and his shirt on your body as you leant into his arms, letting him pull you in.

He pulled you close to his body as he walked further into the deep end, near the waterfall.

"Wait Joon I can't stand up here!" You put your legs around his waist, clinging onto him tightly.

He shrugged, holding you tight "guess you'll have to hold on to me baby"

You squealed as he ducked your head just under the waterfall, making sure it doesn't go in your eyes because you don't like water in your eyes.

You suddenly pushed yourself away from him, trying to swim away.

You were both laughing and splashing as he chased you, catching you and pulling you back into him.

You giggled as he pressed his lips onto yours, pressing you against the wall of the pool, his hands on your hips.

You both made out in the pool,  giggling onto eachother.

"You're so beautiful, you know?" He said dreamily, squishing your cheeks gently.

You smiled, "You say that every day Namu" you kissed his nose, snuggling your face into his neck as he carried you up the steps of the pool and over to the hot tub.

You sighed as you both sank into the warm bubbly water, safe on Namjoons lap as you both looked out over the city lights.

"Now THIS is the life..." you mumbled, kissing his cheek and smiling at him.

He smiled back, nuzzling his nose into your cheek and kissing it.

"This is all I ever wanted, a nice view, in a hot tub with my beautiful girlfriend, I always dreamed of this with you" he gently moved your chin to face him, his dimples deep, before kissing you sweetly.

You poked his dimples, making you both giggle before you sat together, looking out over the city and pointing out the constellations in the sky...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I don't know if anyone actually cares about my life lmao but I'm moving to University in about 10 days, my last week at work starts tomorrow which I'm excited for because I get bored of doing stuff so quick.

I've got so many ideas sat in my drafts lmao I keep thinking of them which is good, at least I don't have writers block.

Don't forget to follow me and my backup account HOSEOKKPHILE I also now have a littlespace imagines book out, check that out along with my series '703' 😊