Jin - I get heaven to myself

Jin smiled, finding you adorable.

He was watching you try and do the choreography for 'Run BTS' as you watched the concert on your tv.

It was difficult choreography so you were obviously struggling.

Your boyfriend giggled as you almost fell on the floor, making you whine.

"Jinnie! I told you not to watch meee" you pouted at him, and he smiled, looking at you fondly.

"You're cute, it's cute watching you do our choreography" he grinned, and you whined louder, sitting next to him on the sofa and burying your face into his chest, your arms around his incredibly broad shoulders.

He pulled you onto his lap, kissing your cheek and continuing to look at his phone.

You poked his cheek, "pay attention to meee :(" you pouted even more.

Jin couldn't hold back his smile anymore, breaking into the softest grin as you complained how he was so mean teasing you.

You buried your face into the crook of his neck as his endearing windshield wiper laugh filled the room, making you giggle as well.

"It's fun to tease you my angel..." he mumbled, kissing your cheek.

He always called you his angel because he said he got heaven to himself, aka you.

You grumbled incoherently, still unimpressed, but you couldn't stay mad at him for very long.

You began squishing his cheeks, entertaining yourself as he looked back at his phone.

"Y/N honey, why are you squishing me?" He looked at you, you shrugged, patting his cheek and smiling.

"Cuz I can" you booped his nose, before attempting to get off his lap.

"Nope, you're not going anywhere" he grinned mischievously as he gripped your waist, pulling you back onto his lap.

You squealed, your hands automatically going around his neck to steady yourself as he hugged you super tightly.

"Shouldn't you be finishing those lyrics?" You asked him, he shrugged, "I would much rather be here with you..." he nuzzled your nose, settling down for more cuddles as he looked at you thoughtfully.

You laid with him for a while, snuggled into his chest and enjoying his presence.

Your boyfriend was humming to himself, and you didn't really pay attention to what he was saying until he began singing.

"When I'm with you, there is no one else" you looked up at him as he made eye contact with you, "and I get heaven to myself..." he tucked some hair behind your ear as he gazed into your eyes.

He pressed his lips onto yours briefly, before pulling away and seeing how much you were blushing.

He grinned and you buried your face into his chest, shaking your head as you lauged.

You were adorable, he loved you so much, glad he stayed there with you.

Yeah, he was totally gonna put those lyrics in the song, especially if this was the reaction he was gonna get.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: God my quality is definitely slipping, but I'm working hard to write more for you guys ^^

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!