Jin - When you cry over his song

You were standing in your room listening to your boyfriends new song, he was downstairs when he heard you crying and ran upstairs to see you swaying around the room to the music, crying, wearing his clothes and clutching his RJ plush.

He laughed silently as you saw him and ran over, jumping into his arms and dropping the plushie to wrap your arms around his neck.

"Jagi what's wrong? Don't you like my song?" He asked, stroking your back.

"I-it's beautiful J-Jinnie" you stuttered.

"Is that why you're crying?" He asked, you nodded and buried your head into his neck to cry harder as he kissed your cheek gently and took you to the bed, sitting down with you still in his arms.

He stroked your hair to help you calm down and when you eventually stopped crying he pulled you away from him so he could see your face and saw you pouting cutely, with a couple of tears still running down your cheeks.

"Cute" he chuckled at your reddening cheeks as you snuggled back into the crook of his neck.

"Don't laugh at me" you mumbled into his neck, making him chuckle again as he pulled you away from his neck and cupped your face, making you go red.

"I'm laughing because you're cute baby" he said making you smile shyly.

He smiled back and kissed your nose, making you blush, he kissed both of your cheeks and finally your lips as you blushed even harder.

He pulled away and you immediatley layed down on the bed beside him, trying to hide your blushing face.

He chuckled and hovered over you, moving your hands and kissing all over your face.

"You can't hide from me Y/N" he teased, making you blush.

"Jinnieeeee please don't tease me" you whined, making him chuckle at your cuteness.

He put his hands at your sides and started tickling you.

You squirmed underneath him, laughing loudly as he continued to tickle you.

After a while he stopped and you were still smiling and blushing as he kissed you sweetly.

"There's your beautiful smile" he said, pulling you into his arms and kissing your forehead.

You smiled and buried your head into his chest, embarrassed as he grinned at your blushing state.

"I love you Jinnie"