Q and Slay 🖤 pt. 2

The Answers to the Questions 😜

Another GT story characters:

Oliver why are you such a cutie? (UGHlashton)

Oliver shifted uncomfortably with a blush painted on his cheeks, "I-um, I don't," he stammered.

Oliver desperately looked to Colin for help, he just chuckled. Oliver blushed harder and buried his face in Colin's shirt.

Oliver, can I break thru da forth wall and kill all who dared to hurt you? *Sweet, innocent smile* (@DatZeldaFanGirl)

Oliver shied back from the smile, "W-Wouldn't that he i-illegal or something?" He stammered. Colin smiled sadly at his caring nature. "S-so no?"

"Jesus you're so innocent!" Charlie laughed, Oliver blushed.

"T-Thank you?" He asked, making Charlie laugh harder.

What are u going to do next ? (@SophieSibille)

Jax let a smirk slip onto his face, "I guess you'll just have to wait and see..."

"Speaking of which, shouldn't the author be doing that right now?" Colin asked, looking at the author expectantly.

Okayyyy moving on quickly...

Oliver: have you tried telling Charlie your name or that you're supposed to be with Colin? (@SnowySky2001)

"I should've, I-I was scared. I was going to but um, they arrived," Oliver murmured, too scared to say their names. "I wish I had," he bit his lip and held back tears.

Colin gently rubbed the borrowers back, Oliver breathed deeply and leaned into his touch. "C-Can we move on?" Oliver asked looking up at Colin,

Charlie: have you tried asking the borrower you found their name? Or where they're supposed to be? (@SnowySky2001)

"No, it really didn't occur to me that he might've had a place to be, I was hoping to get a name out of him sooner or later, but I just wanted to calm him down first ya know?" Charlie scratched the back of his neck and crossed his legs.

"He was just so, so utterly, terrified of me. I just I needed to calm him down before finding anything else, but ah I guess I did a pretty shit job, huh?" Charlie tried to chuckled but couldn't bring himself to.

Brendon from the Borrower AU

Do you ever befriend the human? (UGHlashton)

"No, I never did. But I didn't leave either. It was winter out, if I had left it would've been suicide."

Brendon shifted into a more comfortable position, "He hasn't come after me, he even threw out the mouse traps he set up a few months ago. He sets out food for me, I never touch it though, he might've poisoned it. He's seen me too, borrowing. He sees me and smiles and walks away like nothing happened. It's weird, I think I should try and talk to him but he's human like that doesn't happen. I don't know."