🦋

Clayton (the human) ^^^

____

Eli was starving. It felt like his stomach was eating itself, his mother left his home two weeks ago.

"You are to never leave this home," she commanded him, "I cannot afford to lose my only child."

So Eli waited, days dragged on and food ran short. Finally his cupboards bore no food, Eli stared at the entrance to his door longingly.

He'd been trapped in his home for fifteen years, forced to stay in the confines of his small house. Eli had never been outside.

He stood on weak legs and hobbled to the door, he pushed open the thick brown material. Grunting with effort, he stumbled as it gave way.

Eli's jaw dropped as he gaped at the room in front of him. It was huge, seemed to fit a being thousands of times bigger than himself.

He sank his foot into the plushy carpet, giggling to himself at the way it tickled his toes. The carpet stopped midway up his calf, he was short, scrawny too.

His pale skin contrasted greatly against the grey carpeting, he smiled softly, eyes sparkling with joy, a small smile placed upon his pale, plump lips, dimples echoing in his cheeks.

His oversized sweater hung loosely off of his tiny frame, his pale blue eyes searching for any sign of food, with no success, there was a door at the opening of the room.

Eli made his way to the opening slowly, he soaked in his surroundings with awed eyes, he placed a soft hand on the wood of the door and peeked around the edge. His lips parted and his eyes widened, the next room was even bigger.

The floor was covered in cold tiles that were stark white, his bare feet padded along the floor as Eli skipped along. His eyes wandered up to the top of a sheer cliff made of wood, he licked his lips as he saw food at the top.

Eli grabbed onto a piece of metal that was sticking out of the wood, he tested his weight and struggled to pull himself up. He kicked his feet and dragged himself onto the metal, he groaned as he noticed the rest of the bars he would have to climb.

It took forever but he finally made it to the top. He pulled himself onto the counter, laid on his back and panted, completely drained of energy.

Eli rolled over and got to his feet, he walked over to a ginormous fruit, his mother called them apples. She'd bring home small slices of them, they were sweet and crunchy.

The borrower awkwardly took a bite out of the massive fruit, sweet juice dribbled down his chin and Eli giggled. He continued to eat until he was no longer hungry.

Eli was too busy eating to notice the click of a door opening, the borrower only paused when the ground beneath his began to tremble and shake. He looked around with wide eyes as the shaking became more constant and louder.

Eli's eyes widened as a mass of a man walked into the room, he shook as the giant stepped into the room. It was only then that it clicked in Eli's mind, the whole place was fit for someone as big as the man.

He was in the house of a giant.

A whimper escaped Eli's soft lips, the giant stopped and turned. His eyebrows were raised in confusion, his thoughtful brown eyes locked on Eli and widened drastically.

Eli was frozen for a moment, mimicking the giant's shocked expression. The borrower shot to his feet and ran for cover. He didn't make it far.

The giant's hand came down and his sweater was pinched between two long nails. Eli was pulled into the air with a loud yelp.

The borrower hung helplessly in front of the human's eyes. They scanned over his tiny body, Eli whimpered and tried to pull into himself. But it was fruitless, he let go and hung loosely in front of the giant's massive face.

A single tear slipped down his cheek, a flood followed.

He was a blubbering mess when the human moved again, Eli flinched as the human's hands lowered. He looked up in utter confusion as he was set on the tiled floor. The human smiled softly at him, "Goodbye, little one." His deep voice murmured, though it sounded more like a rumble to Eli.

He stood up and left, Eli looked around in utter shock. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. The borrower raced back to his home as fast as he could, he was terrified and hoped he would never have to make contact with the giant ever again.

But in the deepest part of Eli's brain he wondered what would happen if he did.

_____

This one ended up to be a lot like 🖕 (a previous story in this book 😂)

And I realize this one is really short but I wanted it post something and it works 😂😂😂