👁‍🗨

kinda tried a new style with this one, hope you enjoy!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Mason used his hands to type, biting his lip and giggling as a text came in.

Alex: I'm sure you're adorable, but someone won't send a picture.... read

Mason sighed and rolled his eyes, you see Mason is a borrower, small and insignificant. He lived in a house of four‍ humans, and the poor boy had fallen hard for the eldest. Alexander.

The way he would run his hand through his hair when he laughed, his teeth were straight and white, his face had spots of acne but Mason didn't mind, his deep, dark eyes distracted him.

His younger brother, Julian had an ipod which mysteriously went "missing" when in reality Mason had stole it. In a burst of confidence the tiny borrower had sent Alex a text.

A simple hello, nothing more nothing less. And they quickly began messaging back and forth. Alex told him everything, which Mason gladly talked with him and reassured him that he loved him regardless.

He made a lot of grammar mistakes, hard to type properly when you're only four inches tall. Luckily Alex didn't seem to mind.

Without even knowing him the giant boy kept him grounded, he kept him safe, and gave him happiness and support. He would sometimes watch Alex as he texted him, he'd smile, so bright, so happy.

It made Mason feel like he most special boy in the world.

mason: im not sendin my face. delivered.

Outside of the mousehole he heard Alex sigh softly. He frowned, he'd told him in every way he could that he wasn't comfortable. He was insecure, he didn't like his face, his camera didn't work.

Alex: You're probably just some catfish. read.

Mason shook his head, even though the boy couldn't see it. He was frowning sadly know.

mason: god babe, do u not trust me? im sorry im not comfortable. delivered.

Another sigh. Mason bit his lip.

Alex: I just want to see you, please Mason, please, prove that you're not some creepy forty year old man. read.
Alex: Meet me at the part, three o'clock. read.

Mason bit down hard on his lip, his hand hovered above the keys.

mason: i, i cant do that,, delivered.

Alex: Why not??? You've gotta be fake, iI can't believe i let myself fall for a catfish. read.

mason: im not a fuuxiing catfish. delivered.

Mason sighed, rubbing his temples.

mason: tonight, 4, i'll tell you when, please" delivered.

Alex: ????? read.

mason: please,, just trust me,, please. delivered.

Mason turned off the iPod and nervously paced the room. This was dangerous, this was very dangerous. How would he even do it?