🐍

Written by the ever so lovely: UGHlashton so good as usual ;)

------

Chase's sinister grin spread across his face like wildfire as his eyes landed on the page in his spell book, the page that would bring down the man who killed his brother, the page that would get him revenge.

A naga.

As he read deeper into the page, the more intrigued he became as his hazel yellow eyes spilled across each word. Rumored to grow 50 to 100 feet long and live a thousand years old, it would be the perfect weapon. It feasted on farm animals, raw or cooked and humans. Their tails were huge, easily strong enough to kill ten men in one squeeze.

Chase started to gather everything he needed, which wasn't a lot surprisingly. Just the essentials of a potion; the skin of sheep, the blood of lion, bone marrow of zebra and, of course, three rattlesnake tails and an ounce of cobra venom.

"ああ、強力なナガ族、私はコマンドあなたは私の前に表示され、私のすべての気まぐれを提供," he began to chant in Japanese, dipping his fingers into the mixed substance and drawing a circle in front of him. "ああ、強力なナガ族、私はコマンドあなたは私の前に表示され、私のすべての気まぐれを提供," he repeated, watching with anticipation as the circle started to light up, a faint green glow illuminating the darkness of the trees. Chase's grin widened.

"ああ、強力なナガ族、私はコマンドあなたは私の前に表示され、私のすべての気まぐれを提供!" he screamed one last time, instantly wincing, covering his eyes as the bright, green light blinded him.

Blinking furiously to get adjusted to the light, the Naga, his Naga groaned, slithering to a sitting position as he rubbed his sore head.

Well, it was a naga for sure. He had a long, green and blue, scaly tail that curled around his own form, his pale skin tinted a gray color as green eyes blinked curiously. His pink lips had two sharp teeth timidly poking out as his pink tongue flickered from time to time. He looked around 18, maybe younger in comparison to Chase, who was 21.

He had an Asian look to him, which wasn't surprising since he was a Japanese Naga. His toned chest was shimmering in the light, an effect of the random grouping of scales across his body. Black hair, blacker than coal was spiked back, giving him the soldier look. He was the perfect warrior...

If only he wasn't the size of Chase's palm.

Chase blinked in confusion, his dismay quickly turning into anger as he furiously ripped the Naga page to shreds. His breath quickened as he pulled on his red hair in annoyance. Why couldn't anything go his way? Doesn't that dick deserve to die after what he did to his brother?

"S-Sir?" A timid voice asked softly, hissing on the letter 'S'. It was shy, scared even. He had a Japanese accent and seemed to be struggling with the word and making it sound correct. Chase turned sharply towards the naga with wild eyes making the creature flinch but stand his ground. "I-I'm here t-to report for duty! M-Master!"

Chase scoffed, watching the creature timidly slither towards him as if there was an invisible force pushing him towards his new master. "What's your name, naga?"