🎁

For UGHlashton HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!

(Sorry this is so sad)

______

Today Luke felt pretty, he wasn't exactly sure why. His makeup was quite simple really, concealer, blush, filled in eyebrows, peach eyeshadow, mascara, and a thin sheen of gloss.

He was wearing a pristine white buttoned crop top, a light blue skater skirt, a stylish black choker, and black heeled boots. His hair was styled up into his usual quiff, Luke tugged his bag onto his shoulder as he walked to lunch through the sectioned off hallway made for human students.

Other high schoolers scurried past him, rushing to make it before the bell rang. Giants thundered by behind the glass, without warning a hand grabbed Luke's shoulder and spun him around. Harshly pinned to the wall, Luke gasped for breath. It was Jeremy, when wasn't it Jeremy.

"Hey there pretty boy," He growled, the rest of his clique joining him, wolfish smiles spread across their features. Luke desperately tried to twist out of his harsh grip, he gasped as Jeremy grabbed his collar dragging him into the giant hallway.

Luke fought and squirmed as giants unknowingly walked by. He was thrown to the ground, he struggled to stand with his heels. He was roughly pushed back down with a yelp, another giant walked by unbeknownst to the tiny humans at their feet. 

Luke's side erupted in agony as Jeremy kicked him, "Fag!" He screamed

Tears spilled down his cheeks as they continued to yell and kick, at one point one of Jeremy's goons managed to strike him directly in the jaw, causing it to explode in pain. He curled into a ball, writhing in pain. "I bet you don't even have a dick under that skirt, you're too much of a cunt!"

The ground continued to shudder as giants walked by, as another foot hit him a thundering voice rang out, "Hey!" It was too loud to be a human, it had to be a giant.

One more harsh kick landed in his abdomen before Jeremy and his friends scattered, his skirt was ruffled and his hair looked like a rat's nest. A shadow fell over him and Luke curled more into himself, silent tears gathering in his eyes.

He was suddenly scooped up, Luke gasped, eyes snapping open. He stumbled back, humans were dangerous enough but giants were another story. More tears gathered in his eyes, "P-Please! I-I'll take it off!" He sobbed, hands instinctively going to his skirt, "J-Just don't hurt me!"

The human's eyes softened, he placed a gentle finger under Luke's jaw and forced him to look up, making the boy freeze. "Shh, don't cry. You'll ruin your pretty makeup."

Luke stared in disbelief, it was only then that he realized it wasn't just some student comforting him. It was Ashton Irwin, captain of the football teen Ashton Irwin, most popular guy in school Ashton Irwin.

"I-I'm sorry," He muttered bashfully, wiping tears from his eyes. Avoiding the hazel eyes that he'd always admired from a distance.

"How come I haven't noticed you before? I think I'd remember a face as pretty as yours." Ashton flirted teasingly.

Luke blushed scarlet, "B-Because you've never looked for it." He murmured, picking at his painted nails to avoid looking at the giant.

Ashton's face flashed hurt, "Come eat lunch with me." Luke's stomach churned at the idea, he shook his head without hesitation. "Why not?" Ashton asked, his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"B-Because you're popular." Luke said quietly, "A-And I'm a nobody, you didn't even know who I was."

"I'm sorry, please. Just let me do this, let me make up for it." Ashton pleaded, Luke bit his lip. His baby blues met Ashton's hazels and nodded slowly. "But first, let me know you, what is your name?"He asked.

"Luke."

The giant smiled, he began to walk.

They walked into the cafeteria and Luke's stomach twisted, his heart pounded, and he wanted to cry. He knew he'd made a mistake, he bit his lip nervously. He straightened his skirt and tried to fix his mussed hair as they approached the popular table.

Ashton took his seat at the table, "Everyone, we have a special guest with us today," Though he said it jokingly Luke stiffened considerably.

He was placed on the table, immediately eyes locked on him. Taking in his skirt, his makeup, his feminine figure. Eyes of classmates he'd never had the courage to talk to, classmates that didn't care enough to start a conversations with him, humans and giants alike.

Michael, Ashley, Melanie, Brendon, Josh, Tyler. His quivering bottom lip quivered as he brought it into his mouth, he felt tears gathering in his eyes, he felt like hyperventilating. He had truly made a huge mistake.

"I-I need to g-go," He mumbled toward Ashton, "P-Please."

Ashton's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but he still picked him up, taking him away from the table, "What's wrong?" Luke didn't even have time to reply before breaking down into sobs.

"P-Please put m-me down." He cried, feeling judged and like a pest.

"What? Wai-"

"Please Ashton." He begged, looking into Ashton's hazel eyes. They turned to hurt as Luke was placed on the ground.

Without hesitating Luke ran to the human bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror and remembered how he felt pretty.

Now he had smudged gloss, trails of mascara down his cheeks, and a crinkled skirt.

He locked himself in a stall and cried until the last bell rang. He'd never felt uglier.