☃️

Charlotte scooped Lena up, cuddling her close to her chest. Around them was christmas music, blasting from every speaker.

She hummed along as Lena giggled bashfully and pushed against her, face red. "Char! Stop," She whined teasingly. She continued to dance and sing, making Lena giggle.

Charlotte wore a Santa onesie while Lena was in a matching reindeer one. Charlotte had insisted, the festive lights glittered off Charlotte's large eyes.

Lena had been having a rough go of it recently. Her mother died, mental health going down the drain. Char was there for it, all of it, the therapists. The meds.

Charlotte stayed with her through all of it, never leaving her side. No matter what. God she was amazing, just physically there for the poor girl.

They snuggled up in front of the fire, all of their gifts had been opened. They sat silently, just enjoying each others presence. That was enough for them.

"Um, Char?" Lena murmured, looking up at the giant girl, smiling softly at her costume, trying hard to take her seriously. Out of nervous habit she ran a hand over her smooth hair.

"What's up, darlin?" Charlotte asked, eyes crinkling as she smiled. Lena loved that, her eyes, her face, her body, god her in general. It made her go nuts.

"I have one more present, that um, we didn't open yet," She told her giant girlfriend, Charlotte giggled softly.

"Go on," She told her, lying back on the couch. She set Lena down on the floor to get the gift.

Lena took a shaky breath. She tugged out a bag, slinging it over her shoulder and dragging it to Charlotte who cocked her head.

"I-I," Lena bit her lip, she didn't know what to say, she had a whole speech, she'd forgotten all of it now. She sighed, wringing her hands.

"We've known each other, for so long." She began, biting her lip, "From the moment I first saw you, talked to you, knew you," She took a deep breath. "I knew I wanted to marry you." Charlotte's breath hitched. "Your eyes, your lips, your freckles, your figure. You were so perfect, you are so perfect." She told her, she opened the bag, biting her lip, she pulled out a diamond ring from her bag. "Charlotte Mcvoy will you marry me?" She asked, heart pounding.

Her ears were assaulted by squeals of yes, happy tears, Charlotte scooped her up, pressing a kiss into her face. "Yes Lena, so many times, yes."

She was kissed over and over again. She let Lena slip the ring onto her shaking hand. She admired the ring with an awed smile. She kissed Lena again.

For hours they sat and talked, just enjoying eachothers company they fit together they like puzzle pieces, small and large.

The christmas tree shone bright in their eyes, decorations framing the newt engaged couple.

"You're so cheesy you know that?" Charlotte stated, looking down at her fiancé.

"Hm?" Lena hummed, a small smile gracing her lips, looking up at her.

"A Christmas proposal, that's so cheesy!" She teased, Lena turned red. "But I love it, I couldn't ask for anything more." She told her, once again admiring her ring.

"Merry Christmas Char," Lena whispered, holding her thumb and gently stroked her knuckle.

Charlotte smiled as she looked down at her, bringing her to her lips to press a quick peck against her face . "Merry Christmas Lena."

_______

merry chrysler!

this is vv short, i'm vv sorry lmao

anywhO i hope y'all have a good christmas!!

lysm!!

<333