🎈

Another one for UGHlashton more happy birthday wishes headed your way! 😘
(It's happier 😂)
________

Luke was reading as he heard it, a small thud. He looked up and shut his book.

It was heavily snowing outside, Luke had turned his fireplace on to keep himself warm from the chill outside.

He walked to the window and his eyes widened, there, perched on the windowsill was a tiny man with bird wings.

He looked freezing, with nothing but rags to keep him from freezing. Without hesitating Luke opened the window and watched as the boy, who was close to his age, fell to the ground and tried to crawl towards the warmth.

Luke's eyes softened in pity and he scooped the boy up gently. It looked like he wanted to cry out but all that came out was a soft whimper.

Luke gently hushed him, stroking back his mocha curls, and softly caressing his delicate wings. He began to slip into unconsciousness, leaning on Luke for support.

Luke cooed and took Ashton over to the fireplace, he slid him onto a pillow by the fire. As soon as the fairy-like creature was off his fingers he began to squirm and whimper.

Luke's eyes softened and he took the boy back into his hands, instantly the boy calmed down. Luke smiled and got back into his chair, wrapping a blanket around himself.

He set the fairy on his thigh and began to read aloud to him. After about half an hour of reading Luke heard a sharp intake of breath.

He looked down to see the boy looking up at him with terror in etched on his face. The boy's hazel eyes suddenly flooded with tears, "Hey, hey, it's okay," he murmured.

Without warning the boy took flight, his beautiful wings faltering for a moment, he flew straight for the window.

"Wait!" Luke yelled, making the fairy flinch and fly faster. He must've been in too much of a hurry to remember the glass as he ran straight into it.

He collapsed on the sill and Luke ran over, "Oh my god, are you hurt?" He didn't reply, he just backed with trails of fearful tears dripping down his face.

He collapsed to his knees, sobbing, "No, please don't cry." Luke begged, gently scooping him up.

He held him cupped in his hands as he rocked him back and forth to try and sooth him. The fairy looked up at him in surprise.

"W-Why are you being s-so nice?" He asked, "Humans are c-cold-hearted m-murders."

Luke bit his up. "I suppose some are, but I promise you. I won't hurt you, little one."

"A-Ashton."

"Sorry?"

"My n-name is Ashton, n-not um, little one." He repeated bashfully, avoiding eye contact.

Luke smiled softly to himself, "That's a sweet name, mine's Luke but you can call me whatever."

A shy but sly grin appeared on Ashton's little face, "S-So I could call you b-bitch?"

Luke laughed, not expecting such a sassy reply from such a tiny being. "I suppose you could. Yes."

Ashton giggled, behind his hands and Luke cooed at his cute nature. "You're really cute, ya know that little one?"

Ashton blushed, "I'm-m p-pretty aware, bitch."

(sassy lil bean)