🐰

written by the wonderful PheonixCamaragirl i love this one so muchhhhh like prolly one of my favorites in this book <3

________

As Master turned the lights on, I was abruptly awoken from an already rough night of sleep. My eyes were reintroduced to the rusty metal cage that surrounded me. The wood shavings on the floor rubbed against me uncomfortably, and the piss and shit mixed in didn't help the situation. The thin rags on my body, lazily stitched up and already hanging by threads, was my only source of warmth in this cold December morning. Sitting up, I banged my head against the cardboard play structure. Master made me go in there so his parents wouldn't find me.

"Rise and shine, Pet." Master screeched, banging on my cage. He didn't know my name and I didn't know his, but he was quick to insist on the name Master after catching me in his backyard. In his hand, was my food bowl, half full of stale pellets. He placed the bowl in my cage and slammed the opening shut, making me jump.

"Typical Pet." He laughed. "I'm off to school, have fun." He said as he walked out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I broke down crying, as I often did. For the past week, I've tried to be obedient. I did it to avoid angering him, as I didn't know what he was capable of, I just knew that Master was capable of a lot.

He had his kind moments. He still gave me regular meals and clothes. He gave me water, even if it was old and had a metallic taste. He even gave me some actual food if he was eating in his room. But Master mostly ignored me and kept me in the cage, only to take me out for "playtime". The thought of which sent shivers down my spine.

My thoughts were interrupted by multiple footsteps running up the stairs. I assumed it was Master's parents, so I hid behind the play structure. My assumption was broken when I heard the voices of Master and two other boys his age. I must've been thinking for hours. The boys walked into Master's bedroom, and immediately I know their eyes were drawn to the cage.

"No way Toph, you got a pet?" One of them said.

"Something like that..." Master said as he reached into my cage and dug around for me, eventually wrapping his sweaty fingers around my body and pulling me out.

"Pet, this is Jace and Daniel." He said pointing to them one at a time. Vicious grins formed on both the boys' faces. I saw the malicious intent in their eyes, putting fear into mine.

"How do you guys feel about participating in Playtime?" He said, smirking.

"Sure, but.. maybe it'd be better if you could, I don't know, get us some snacks?" Jace said, eyes still locked onto me.

"Sure, be back in a minute." Master said as he handed me to Jace and walked down stairs to the kitchen.

Jace and Daniel turned to each other, "Alright, we've got some time alone with this bitch, where should we start?" Daniel muttered.

After hearing the statement, I knew that being obedient would only get me into a worse situation, so I started squirming. The fall probably would have killed me, but I didn't care, I just wanted to be away from this awful place. I squirmed and bit, but that only made them laugh.

"Oh, so the little cunt doesn't want to play nicely. I guess we'll have to punish you. Daniel, hold her down." Jace said, slamming me down onto a bedside table, my back facing upward.

Daniel took each of his fingers and held down both of my arms and legs. I screamed as he pressed down harder, forming bruises and almost breaking my bones. I fought as much as I could, but that ignited the malicious fire inside them.

"I guess that's not good enough." Jace whispered into my ear, his hot breath making my face wet.

I felt his hand go to the hastily sewn dress that kept me covered. He found the seam, and with just his thumb and pointer finger, he ripped the dress off me, exposing my body. My screams became louder as his middle and pointer finger made their way to my breasts, squeezing and fondling them.

"You like this. Don't you, whore?" Daniel yelled, hurting my ears. The boys laughed at my suffering, and hope seemed bleak. As pressure on my body became greater, it was getting hard to breathe. The light started draining from my eyes until I heard someone barge into the room.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" Master screamed, pushing both boys off of me. His swearing and yelling hurt my ears, but I was thankful to be able to breathe. "Fuck off, go away! I never want to see you two again! If you ever even think of touching her again, I will kill you!"

This kept going until Jace and Daniel were gone. Master ran up to me and gently cupped me in his hands, bringing me to his chest. Gently rubbing my back until I stopped screaming and crying. This ended with me passing out from the exhaustion.

I woke up about an hour later, to new clothes on my body, and lying on a pillow. Looking around, the cage was nowhere to be found and Master was in tears on the floor near me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I was an idiot and the power got to my head, and I never should have treated you like that. Everything was my fault." He cried.

"I forgive you, Mas..."

"No, no more Master junk. from now on, you and me are equals. I'm Topher. And you are?"

With a smile, I told him, "My name is Lucille."