🥀

"Timothy come on," Chris laughed, his boyfriend was on top of the dresser. Chris could only see him if he stood on his tiptoes. "I wanna see you! Come down!"

There was no response, "If you come down I will give you five thousand hugs." He teased, "How about one million kisses."

There was no reply, Chris pulled up a chair and stood up so he could see the borrower. The smile that was resting on his face fell and shattered on the floor.

Timothy was curled up in a ball, he looked at Chris with teary eyes. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, Chris's joking demeanor had vanished.

Timothy just shook his head, avoiding eye contact, "What's wrong, Timothy please." He begged, he hated when Timothy cried. He was always too big to do anything, "Please, I can't-"

"Are you cheating on me?" Timothy asked suddenly, his teary but sharp blue eyes trained on Chris's shocked face. His voice was shaky, weak, and hoarse.

"W-What? Baby, no. No, no, no I would never, could never." Chris was shocked, why would even think that? Did he not trust him? "Baby, wh-why would you think that?"

Timothy broke eye contact, a tear slipped down his face. He sniffled and wiped it away, "I-I just, I-I'm so s-small. T-Too small to d-do, to do any-anything. I-I-I understand i-if you were. I'm so, so, so fat, and I-I-I'm ugly a-and-and-" he choked out before he broke down, sobbing uncontrollably.

He could feel his boyfriend's shocked eyes on his body. "I'm sorry!" He cried, "I-I'm sorry, I'm overreacting. Y-You wouldn't. I shouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have said anything, I shouldn't have said..." He rocked back and forth and tugged at his hair. Timothy didn't fight the giant hand that curled around him, he slumped against Chris's knuckle as he sobbed.

Monsters were infested in his brain; monsters that fed on joy and happiness, that produced darkness, sadness, and horrible, horrible thoughts.

"Timothy look at me." The borrower shook his head unable to speak through the tears, a giant finger lifted his chin, forcing him to make eye contact. Tears streamed down his cheeks and pooled on Chris's finger.

"I love you."

Timothy froze looked up in confusion, "I love you, and you are the sweetest, kindest, the best. And I love you for it." Chris told him.

Timothy squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head, "Didn't anyone tell you not to lie?" He asked, choking up once again.

"Your smile." Timothy looked up.

"Your eyes." Timothy felt tears prick his eyes.

"Your hair." One slipped free, a flood followed.

"Your stomach." Sobs ripped out of his throat.

"You are the prettiest person I have ever met, and I mean that. You Timothy Liano are beautiful."

Timothy sobbed into his hands, "Y-You're the f-first person to ever call me b-beautiful." He sobbed softly, it felt good. It felt really good.

"And I mean it," Chris's voice was strained, as if he was ready to cry, "I will always mean it. I love you."

And for the first time in years, the monsters in Timothy's brain began to retreat.

_____

So this is kinda vent writing. I texted my friend and said a bunch of stuff. I telling them how I felt and they got mad. And I apologized and said I was overreacting... I wasn't, but I said I was.

Because sometimes you gotta lie to keep the few friends you actually have. No really comforted me, and this is what I wanted at that moment.