💿

(same characters as 🎛)
written by dilwithit20 <3

_________

Dan sat on the couch, enjoying having the apartment to himself.

Sure, he loves his boyfriend, but he loves silence even more. The crunch of his fifth Cheez-it filled his head as he thought about nothing, enjoying the moment to himself.

He finished and sighed, laying back. The couch was so soft, the room so warm. Maybe he had some time before Nick came home? Yeah-

Dan woke abruptly and sat up, feeling weird. His feet touched the ground, and his butt touched the couch at the same time. How is this possible?

He stood, feeling giant. What happened? Where's Nick? Standing up, he noticed how normal he was. He looked over at the radio, remembering the struggle of turning a knob, but now it was easy as pie.

Weird. The door opened and Nick came in, his face lighting up when he saw Dan. He dropped his keys and jumped on his boyfriend, still towering over him. "Salut! Ça va, mon chéri?"
Salut? Ça va?"

Since when did Nick speak French-
Dan's thoughts were silenced when Nick's lips met his own.

Admittedly, Dan hates kissing, he hated spit and Nick didn't like enveloping his lover in his lips. But Dan would be lying if he said he hates this. It was so perfect, so in sync. It was almost like a dream.

Wait...

Dan closed his eyes, desperate to hold on. Sooner than he wanted, he started waking up, departing the dream world with the taste of his lover fresh on his tongue.

~~~

Nick rushed into him and Dan's apartment, flustered. He rushed around the apartment and stopped when he saw Dan waking up from a nap on the couch. "Babe? We need to talk..."

"What's the matter?"

Nick reached down and picked up his boyfriend, desperate to see him after a long work day.

He plopped Dan in his flannel pocket and sat down, content with the contact.

"So like, okay...iranintoanoldfriendatstarbucksandinvitedheroverfordinner."

"You WHAT?!" Dan looked straight up to make eye contact, an unreadable expression on his face.

"I dunno, she just kinda appeared, and I don't know! I wanted to talk and dinner sounded cool so I invited her over!"

"So you forgot you had a boyfriend and invited over a hoe..."

"Awe Dan she's not a hoe. She's my college bestie from psychology. Remember Julia?"

"You mean the girl you thought was hitting on you? Is this the same girl? If so I don't want the smell of fresh slut in my house."

Nick slid his hand under his boyfriend, picking him up and flattening his palm out. Dan sat there, with his arms crossed, eye level with Nick.

"Jealous are we?" Dan's cheeks turned a subtle pink as he sighed, seeming under the weather.

"No, just in a weird mood....Don't you wish I was normal?"