🔪

this was a prompt off of tumblr, idk i might post the list if you want me too. The word is razor, trigger warning guys. please stay safe.

_________

Aiden sat curled into the corner of the room sobbing, Thomas wasn't home he had left for work.

He whimpered as he slid the blade over his wrists again. Past scars remained, blood trickled down his arms in a steady stream. A few drops fell onto the floor, small droplets of blood.

The blood reminded him of the abuse. Memories replayed over and over in his head. Snot and tears trekked down his face. Thomas thought he was fine, Thomas hadn't seen his scars, Thomas didn't see his demons, Thomas didn't see the feelings that Aiden had for him.

Aiden broke down in heavy sobs, rocking his body back and forth, his fingers threaded through his hair as his body trembled. He wrapped his arms around himself, he cursed, realizing he had gotten blood all over his shirt.

Aiden was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Thomas's rumbling footsteps. "Aiden?" The boy's breath hitched and he stiffened.

He quickly wiped away his tears and the blood, he didn't want Thomas to see him like this, he wasn't supposed to be home yet, he wasn't supposed to be home yet, he wasn't-

"Aiden," Thomas repeated, "Wha- oh my god, Aiden." He breathed. Instantly he dropped to his knees.

Aiden desperately scrambled away with him, trying to hide his arms from Thomas. Gently the giant reached forward, his eyes were sad, pitiful.

He curled his hands around Aiden, he began to cry again, weakly trying to push away his fingers. Softly Thomas shushed him, he hugged him close. Aiden couldn't help but melt into him.

Thomas didn't push to ask why, he pushed his hair out of his eyes and held Aiden close. The tiny boy could feel him walking but he didn't look up. Thomas began to set him down.

Aiden whimpered and clung to Thomas's sweater. He shushed him and pried him off of his shirt. He set Aiden on the counter, gently he took Aiden's arms. He apologized and began to swan down his arms.

Aiden whimpered as the antiseptic liquid hit his open wounds. Thomas took his time patching him up, cleaning the wounds, then wrapping them in gauze.

Finally he was done, Thomas pulled away, biting his lip. "I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't, I didn't-" Aiden stammered desperately.

Thomas shushed him, "Hey, hey, it's alright, Aiden. Aiden relax, you're safe. You're safe." He promised, "If you need I can find a therapist for you. If it'll help, I'll do it." Thomas promised softly, he smiled weakly.

Aiden looked up in shock at a loss for words. "I-I- thank you Thomas," He managed, beginning to cry but for a different reason. "Th-Thank you." He sobbed softly. "S-So, so m-much."

Thomas's eyes softened and he cupped Aiden in his hands, bringing the minuscule boy to his chest. He rocked him back and forth, softly humming to the boy. It wouldn't be easy to get Aiden back on his feet, it would take time and patience.

But as long as he was safe, everything would be okay.