🤞

Lowkey hate myself for writing this lmao, based off the text above. Sorry UGHlashton

______________

Andrew walked slowly to the park, his backpack lazily slung over his shoulder. He smiled softly as he saw Ashton already sitting near the water fountain.

"Sup' short stuff," He greeted, taking a seat next to his friend.

Ashton scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Fuck off, gigantor."

"It's honestly shocking how much aggression can be fit into such a small body," the taller teen laughed as he shrugged off his backpack. He heard Ashton murmur something under his breath as Andrew pulled out a thick book, "Ya say something?" He asked, eyes on his math homework.

He didn't get a reply, Andrew looked up and his blood ran cold. In Ashton's was a strange looking gun, pointed directly at him.

Andrew swallowed thickly and set his book down beside him, raising his hands and slowly rising to his feet. He stared down the barrel of the gun, "As-Ashton wh-what is that?" He stammered.

"Oh, you'll see," Ashton smirked, he pulled the trigger. Andrew gasped as he was suddenly enveloped in light.

The boy blinked, desperate tried to get rid of the spots in his vision. "I-It actually worked." A voice above him admired, Andrew covered his eyes, it was so loud, yet familiar for some reason.

Andrew finally could see and he looked up, he instantly froze. Looming far over his head was Ashton, he was still holding the gun as he smirked down at Andrew.

He kneeled and Andrew took a nervous step back, "Who's the small one now, Andrew?" He laughed softly. Andrew didn't respond, he was shaking, "What? Cat got your tongue?"

His friend's hand snaked towards him and Andrew gasped. Ashton poked him in the stomach, making Andrew stumble back. "You always joke about how small I am but who's laughing now?"

Ashton's fingers pinched the back of his shirt and lifted him into the air. Andrew squirmed and writhed in his friend's grasp.

Ashton laughed at his fruitless struggles, he was lifted thousands of feet up. His stomach squirmed with vertigo, he tried to grab onto Ashton's fingers as he twisted and kicked.

Andrew fell still as Ashton continued to laugh. He was trembling, he couldn't help it a tear slipped down his cheek and before he knew it he was sobbing uncontrollably.

Andrew was overwhelmed to say the least, from being shrunk, to being teased and laughed at by his best friend. Ashton noticed his friend's tears and his eyes softened, realizing that Andrew was actually afraid. Guilt flooded his stomach.

"Oh, Andrew," he whispered, he set the tiny boy on his open palms. His eyes softened as Andrew looked up at him in fear, scooting away from Ashton.

"Pl-Ple-Please don't," he stammered fearfully, his tears continued to pour down his face.

"Andrew I'll never hurt you, I-I was just teasing," he whispered in what he hoped was a comforting tone.

It didn't seem to help as he wrapped his arms around himself, "Wh-When can I-I be normal?" He asked quietly, refusing to make Ashton's eyes.

"I-In an hour." Ashton replied softly, he put his finger under Andrew's chin and cocked the tiny boy's head up. Forcing him to look up and making his breath hitch, Ashton gently used his thumb to wipe away tears.

He didn't flinch this time instead just let Ashton wipe his face clean of tears. Andrew opened his mouth before shutting his mouth and folding his legs against his chest. "What is it?" Ashton asked softly, taking a seat against the water fountain.

"Wh-Why?" Andrew asked softly, peeking up at Ashton.

"Well, I-I'm sick of you making short jokes about me. And I thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine. I-I thought it would be funny," Ashton scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

Andrew chuckled weakly, "Well it worked, I won't be making any short jokes for awhile."

Ashton laughed softly, an awkward silence grew and Ashton bit his lip. "You are pretty cute at this size though," He whispered, lifting Andrew up in front of his face.

Andrew's face turned red, he smiled softly, nervously. He had liked Ashton for a few years now, his first friend when he had first came to the university, he bit back a smile and teasingly swatted at his friend's finger afraid that if he opened his mouth something stupid would come out.

A bell above them rang, the sound amplified on Andrew's little ears. He covered them and winced, Ashton's eyebrows furrowed in concern. Gently he ran his thumb over Andrews's mop of hair.

"I-Is it time to go back to class already?" Andrew asked, eyes wide. "I-I can't go like this!" He started to panic.

Ashton softly shushed him, "Just come with me, I'll keep you safe." He whispered. He took Andrew's backpack and put it in his bigger one.

He kept Andrew in a soft fist, as he stepped into class. Ashton hid Andrew under his desk, softly petting his hair. As Andrew was in his hand he felt him suddenly flinch, Ashton stiffened.

"Mr. Parker can I please do to the bathroom?" Ashton asked quickly, feeling the eyes of his classmates on him.

His teacher cocked a brow at his panicked voice, "Make it quick Ashton." He sighed.

The boy didn't hesitate, he grabbed his bag and ran out of the room, holding Andrew close. He ran into the bathroom letting out a relieved sigh, it was empty. Ashton pushed open all the stalls just in case before locking the door.

Andrew was shuddering, his body violently flinching every so often. Tears were running down his face, Ashton shushed him, gently pushing back his hair. Andrew let out a soft cry as his body twitches again, more violent this time.

And suddenly he was growing, Ashton watched with a soft smile. Andrew had his eyes squeezed shut, his hands in tight fists. His forehead was slick with sweat as he slowly opened his blue eyes to meet Ashton's wide brown ones.

Andrew's face broke into a grin and he practically tackled Ashton in a hug. Now that he was grown the top of Ashton's head only reached Andrew's nose.

"Okay gigantor, that's enough," Ashton scowled in a failed attempt to hide a smile.

"What do ya say about skipping and going to get coffee or something," Andrew offered, trying not to sound like he didn't care. Ashton smirked, he rolled his eyes and nodded, he took Andrew's hand and picked up his backpack.

Andrew blushed softly as he looked at his hand in Ashton's, butterflies fluttered in his stomach. As they walked out of the school Andrew turned to Ashton.

"Ya know I'm gonna have to get revenge someday." He told the shorter boy.

Ashton looked to Andrew to try and figure out if he was kidding before snorting, "And what? Making me shorter than I already am?"

Andrew chuckled and shook his head before winning, "I guess we'll just have to see."