✒️

Written by my baby UGHlashton

_______

Jack looked over the sketchy website with wary eyes, blue eyes flicking over towards the comment section, wincing at the poor reviews. Most of them complaining how the creature was dead when it arrived or how sick it was that it died only a few days later. Others complained about how long it took to arrive at their house.

"I don't know about this," he mumbled uncertainly, eyes still glued to the screen. A small frown grew on his face. It was some website they found while aimlessly scrolling and looking up random things on Google. This one claimed to sell miniature people as pets.

Jeff scoffed, pushing Jack out of the way and took control of the computer. "It'll be fine, we won't know unless we try. You can totally afford this."

It was true, yes, Jack could afford a sketchy looking miniature from a foreign looking website. His family was filthy rich and being the only child, Jack was often spoiled with countless things an eighteen-year-old didn't need and surrounded by friends who didn't really want him. He knew this, but he never wanted to be alone. But he wasn't bratty just because he didn't want to spend five thousand dollars on some weird looking pet for his friends.

"C'mon Jack," Lucas chimed in, peering over Jeff's shoulder. His eyes grew excited. "Here! You can customize them!"

Jeff scrolled down to an odd looking characterization piece. In the middle was a bare boy and it resembled like a game avatar. It struck to Jack as strange but his two friends seemed unaffected.

Jack watched helplessly as they customized the creature, giving him odd features as if they just pressed the randomize button. Bright green afro, pasty white skin, huge yellow eyes and a unibrow. Jack winced, knowing he was spending this much money on a creature so ugly. To be honest, he wouldn't mind having a cute boy as a pet. But he wouldn't dare say that aloud.

"It sucks they don't have girls," Lucas pouted. "Imagine, fondling little sexy boobs."

Jeff snorted, still focused on the screen and setting up the name for Jack's new pet. "Yo, what should his name be?"

Jack didn't have a chance to answer before Lucas blurted, "Little Bitch."

Jack closed his mouth in disappointment, watching as the pair laughed, typing the name in. He took a seat on his bed and scrolled through his phone.

"It asks 'how obedient do you want your pet?'" Jeff turned towards Jack, who hadn't looked up from his phone. "Well?"

Jack shrugged, liking a few photos on his Instagram. "I don't know, very? I guess." There were a few clicks and scrolling but finally, it arrived; the shipment process.

Jack sighed as he was coaxed over, filling in his credit card number-which he didn't trust them with whatsoever-, his home address, his postal code and his full name.