☀️

Cameron sat anxiously in the bottom of the box, he sat in the corner and listened. Outside he could hear the man that bought him talking but there was no one else around.

He swallowed thickly. "So Leo has wanted a tiny for, god knows how long. And after looking around for a bit, I found one." Cameron could hear a smile in his voice. "So here he is."

Cameron let out an almost inaudible whimper as the top of the box was removed. A callused hand reached in and picked him up, his hands were gentle but it still made him nervous.

Leo was held in front of a video camera. "This is Cameron." He said, looking straight into the lenses. "So before I give him to Leo imma play a prank with Becca." He looked down at Leo with an easy going smile. "Ready little guy?"

Cameron watched as he grabbed the camera, turning it off in the process. He slipped it around his neck and held Cameron close to his chest, he was strange but truly was kind.

He gave him something to eat which he ate silently, nervously nibbling. He heard the door click open and He grinned down at Cameron. He held a finger to his lips and the tiny cocked his head.

He followed him with his eyes as he nibbled on the salty snack in his hands. It was a girl, Becca he assumed. He took out his camera and told her to lay down while blindfolded.

She protested but eventually gave him, Cameron was scooped up. He was set on her abdomen and she let out a short shriek. He flinched and stumbled back into her thigh. "Ah! Daniel get it off!" She wailed. Cameron flinched at her loud voice.

Daniel, the man who'd bought him simply told her to take off the blindfold. She reluctantly did and Becca's eyes landed on Cameron's trembling form. She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Oh my god," She whispered, he was scooped up, he stiffened but Becca didn't seem to notice. "He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!" She squealed.

Cameron shied back as she stroked his head, tousling his hair. He'd been through worse but it was still awkward and uncomfortable with it. She continued to around with him as Daniel filmed.

His hair was now matted down to his scalp, his clothes were wrinkled, and he was absolutely exhausted. She tossed him back and forth between her hands and then held him in her palm. Becca poked his side and he whimpered quietly.

"Alright I'm gonna take him do Leo," He smiled, taking the tired tiny from Becca. Daniel leaned forward and kissed her softly. He smiled, waving to her as he walked out the door.

They took something called an 'Uber' it was a car driven by another person. The man driving didn't seem very happy with Cameron's presence, he scowled at him in the mirror and he shied back.

Daniel struck up a gentle conversation as he softly stroked Cameron's hair. He drifted off a few times only to realize what he was doing and jolt back wake.

Finally they reached their destination. It was a small apartment complex, He craned his next to see the top. The building was giant. Cameron gasped as he was stuffed into Daniel's pocket, he was a pet, not food.

He went to the fifth floor, He unpicked it with the keys he had on hand. The door clicked open and Daniel stepped inside. He smiled reassuringly down at Cameron and placed him in his pocket.

Cameron bit his lip and listened to the massive humans above him begin to talk. "Why are you filming?" Leo asked with a sigh.

"Shut up," Daniel laughed, "Okau, Leo I need you to blindfold yourself and lie down." He told her, a smirk on his lips.

Instantly Leo was protesting, eventually, reluctantly he agreed. But he refused to lay down, the blindfold was on and Cameron was taken out of his pocket. He stood with his hands, just as Daniel was about to place him in Leo's palm he pulled away.

He let out a nervous giggle, "Okay wait, hold on, this is not fair. Is it cute or is it gonna eat my face off." Leo asked, cocking his head.

"Hold it and find out." Daniel laughed, looking down at Cameron.

He groaned, "I fucking hate you." He muttered. Slowly he lifted his hands once again, Leo was nervously rambling. Cameron was set in his palms.

Leo stepped, "Wait... what is this?" He asked in confusion. Cameron yelped slightly as he was shifted into only one of Leo's massive hands. Gently he used his thumb to run along his face and hair. Leo gasped, "You didn't. You fucking didn't." Daniel laughed and simply told him to take off the blindfold.

He saw Cameron and his eyes softened. "Oh my god, Daniel, he's so cute." He whispered, Leo gently held him, running a finger over his knotted hair. "I want a tiny so fucking badly." He muttered.

"I know, that's why I got you this one." David said with a smirk. Leo looked up at him in shock before back down at Cameron.

"You're kidding, wait are you serious?" He asked, tears swelling in his eyes. "This better not be one of those pranks where you make me happy cry and then do something really mean." Leo muttered, hugging Daniel as he wiped away tears.

Daniel turned off his camera and laughed at Leo who laughed through his tear. He smiled genuinely down at the tiny boy in his hands. Eventually after Leo stopped crying Daniel left.

Leo looked down at Cameron, running a finger over the knotted mess on his head. "What happened to your hair?" Leo asked softly, not expecting a reply.

He set Cameron down to explore but he simply sat there, not very interested. Maybe some tinies would run but Cameron knew it was pointless. Leo came back with a small comb, he smiled reassuringly and sat against the wall. He ushered Cameron towards him. The small boy sat against his abdomen.

Leo was gentle as he began to untangle his hair. Cameron looked up in surprise, Leo smiled back down at him. He gently pushed down his head slightly be could continue to work.

"You don't talk much do you?" Leo murmured as he worked. Cameron set red and looked at his hands, he shook his head. He had turned mute two years ago.

"Why not?" Leo asked curiously. Cameron but his lips, unsure how to tell her about his past of abuse, abandonment, and depression. He shrugged silently.

Cameron found himself leaning against Leo and instantly sat up straight. Leo giggled softly and pushed him down so he was leaning against him. He eventually sound himself dozing off as Leo fixed his hair.

His exhaustion took over and Cameron was fast asleep in Leo's gentle grasp. The human smiled down at him, running a finger over his newly combed hair and pressed a gentle kiss against the side of his face.

He was silent for a moment, looking down at the small boy, before tugging out his phone. "I've gotta snapchat this."

_________

yes this is based off david dobrik's vlog lmao.

this isn't edited, sorry if it sucks rip, i just wanted to get something out.

i love you guys, please stay safe and alive and okay and beautiful

bye