👄

written by dilwithit20

_____

So far, the date was going great. The night was young and full of laughter, but soon the two men were getting tired. They soon hit the streets, venturing the cold and walking in comfortable silence.

~

"Hey sorry to ruin the mood but this is my apartment."

The other guy looked up and took it all in, noticing the indigo color shining in the moonlight. "The outside's really cute."

The other boy laughed, and gave a mischievous grin "Would you like to see the inside papi?"

"Oh uh-" Andrew was blushing madly now, taken aback. *It's the first date! I didn't think it would get to this but I think I'm ready but I'm not sure- *

"Don't worry about it babe. We'll save that fun for another day. I'm tired." Mikie yawned for emphasis, closing his mouth and started to notice the growing awkwardness. *Is now a good time? I obviously messed up with the papi thing-....fuck it.*
Mikie drew closer, closing the gap and taking Andrew's chin in his hand, his lips clasped around Andrew's in a loving kiss.
Mikie thought of a few scenarios that could happen. Maybe his date would blush some more. Maybe Andrew would show his wild side and use tongue. Maybe he would turn into smoke or a rain cloud.
What he didn't anticipate is his date growing 50 feet.

See, Mikie was short. He stood at a proud 5'2. He knew he was pettit, but this was overkill. His date looked down at him, hunched over on his knees. Mikie felt like a bug. His heart dropped as the once kissable face loomed above him, looking down in pure shock. Those beautiful black curls the thickness of rope, hazel eyes the size of large puddles, those full pink lips parted in appall. Mikie and Andrew just stared. Not a word was said. It felt like a millennia, but really was just a few seconds.

Mikie screamed, high and loud. He sprinted to the door of his apartment and threw the key in the lock. He knew it was wrong to run, but his instincts were screaming at him. He slammed the door behind him and ran up the stairs to his bedroom, locking himself in. He knew what he was doing helped nothing, but he was scared. *He'll hurt me. He's huge. I'm nothing! He could kill me with a flick-*
Mikie's breathed in and out quickly, but his eyes fell on his window. Outside, Andrew was hunched over and cupping his face in his hands. Mikie felt all his instincts melt away, and he steeled himself to comfort his giant date.

*Goddamnit Andrew! We went over this! Don't overreact! It's a simple and easy command you dumbass! Look what you did!*
After a little while of scolding himself mentally, a timid voice sounded near his head. Andrew looked up, and made eye constant with a tiny Mikie who was leaning out of the window.
"Andrew? Is it really you?"
"As me as I can get unfortunately."
Andrew wilted and put his head back in his hands as soon as he felt the sting of tears. He was not going to cry. Not now.
A few seconds past, and Mikie's voice was more confident. He needed to make his date feel better.
"Come over here babe."
"I can't. You'll just run away."
"I swear I won't. Please." Mikie was pleading now.

Andrew looked up and shifted closer, noting Mikie's flinching to his every move. Soon, Andrew's hand was at the opening of the window, awaiting Mikie.

Without hesitation, Mikie climbed on. It was weird, squishy, and oddly smelled like lavender. He smiled up at Adam as he sat down, crossing his legs.
Adam looked down at his date, taking in every feature. It was still Mikie. Only small. His short brown hair caught the moon's gentle light, as his matching eyes stared into his own. A smile graced his round face, and Adam was quickly reminded why he fell in love the first place.
Adam found a blush on his skin again, as Mikie cleated his throat.
"So Mikie, why are you shorter than usual?"
"Haha *very* funny. So original. I'd clap you on the shoulder but trees don't have shoulders."
"Ooooo burn"