🍺 pt. 1

By UGHlashton honestly one of my favorite stories that is in this book 😍

________

This wasn't Ryan's first party.

Of course, as captain of the football team, he was bound to go to a couple; whether he liked it or not but this one was a little... much for Ryan.

As his teammates bustled around the party, most going to girls in hopes of getting laid that night, Ryan just grabbed a beer and sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone. He was driving tonight so he couldn't get that wasted.

As an athlete, Ryan wouldn't usually allow his teammates to go to this sort of party but they had just won a tournament so he let it slide.

As the captain, Ryan was the most responsible on the team. He made sure no one got hurt and always made sure everyone was alright which earned him the title of 'mom.'

He didn't mind it.

Suddenly, Ryan's crotch was grabbed by an unknown hand making him yelp, spilling his beer all over his varsity jacket. He glanced up surprised and flustered eyes into predatory blue ones.

"Aw," she cooed, pinching Ryan's blushing cheeks. "Shy one, aren't cha, little guy?"

Ryan flushed a deep crimson color at the older woman who looked at least 25, totally illegal for Ryan who pushed her off carefully, not to hurt her.

He felt embarrassment burn in his stomach, eating away at him as he scuffled away awkwardly from the cougar and towards the kitchen.

He sighed, glancing at his varsity jacket that was stained with beer. Turning on the tap, he splashed some water on it before putting it back on his shoulders. He looked at his phone's time that read 12:38 am.

He ran a hand over his face before shuffling into the next room but was hit with the powerful stench of weed mixed with vodka. His nose wrinkled up in disgust. Great, the stoners.

As he went to turn away, over the loud rumbling of drunken laughter, he heard it. A tiny screech.

Maybe a screech was an overstatement, but it was a cry of discomfort.

Feeling his motherly instinct kick in, he made his way past the sweaty bodies that were making out with each other. His hazel eyes scanned over the waves of every flowing people, threating to drown him when he finally made his way towards a beer pong table.

However, they weren't playing with a ball.

There were loud cheers as a large teen got the creature into one of the red solo cups, a quiet splash following after.

The teen grabbed the cup, using his hands to signal that he wanted more cheers as the crowd chanted 'chug, chug, chug!' In one swift motion, he brought the cup to his lips before downing the liquid inside.

He swished whatever was in his mouth around before drinking the access and spitting the coughing creature into his palm, saliva, and alcohol soaked. Ryan grimaced.

"Hey, Ryan!" The teen turned towards Ryan, who was just watching from a distance. "C'mon, try it!"

All eyes were on Ryan, red and stoned as they cheered him on. Crinkling some wrapped up receipts up in a ball, he made his way over towards the teen, who ushered him on with a drunk grin.