2.

Sandhya's POV

The first day of our road trip was well spent. We did a lot of fun.

We got our pictures clicked wearing the Kashmiri outfits. To be honest it was the best part of the day.

We slump on the bed in our room and I open the envelope and take out the pictures and we laugh looking at them.

We talked for so long and I didn't even realise when we fell asleep.

The second day was a lot more tiring, we visited many locations like the famous Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity, the SECMOL which is the real 3 idiots school, the Hall of Fame, the Indus Sangam Viewpoint. The was fun but we were very tired by the end of it.

I slept without even changing my clothes.

The next morning I woke up feeling some weight on me.

When I turned I saw Viki sleeping extremely close to me. And by close I mean very very close. I could see every pore in his skin and if I moved even an inch more we would kiss.

There were a lot of moments when we were close physically but never like this. He had always maintained a good distance and never ever touched me inappropriately.

But today, looking at him from this close feels.... feels different. Feels good.

Involuntarily I start tracing the lines and tresses of his face. My lips part as I reach his lips.

A sudden desire to kiss him errupts in my heart. I turn it down as soon as it comes.

I gulp and try to get away from him. He groans a little but thankfully leaves me and doesn't wake up.

I quickly rush to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My face is so red and I am feeling hot in such a cold climate.

Why was I even thinking? How did this thought come all of a sudden? We have practically seen each other grow up and shit out pants multiple times.

But even then thinking about Vikrant romantically feels...right.

God! I'll go mad!

Deciding to forget that little moment I get ready for the day.

Vikrant's POV

Our six day trip has finally come to an end much to both of our dismal. We visited almost every place here. The famous Pangong Lake too. We clicked so many pictures there and recreated some of the movie scenes too.

No! Not the Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor one. Though a part of me wanted to.

Ahem! Anyway!

The past week was nothing but fun.

"We should do trips like these often."

Saanjh says as she sips her whisky slowly cringing at its taste.

Well, today was is our last night here and it is also very cold so thought why not.

I take a sip of mine and say.

"Damn right. Ab next trip karenge tu, mai, my wife and your husband."

I say with a smile but she doesn't smile or say anything. She is lost in her thoughts.

"Oyee! Kya hua?"

She looks at me and then shakes her head.

"Kuch nahi. I am feeling hot. I think whisky aur heater apna kaam kr rhe hai."

She said and removed her jacket.

Will I sound like a pervert is I say the way she removed her jacket made me feel something.

She ties her hair in a messy bun and her neck and collarbones are clearly visible to me now.

I gulped the whisky in one go and filled the glass again.

"Viki bas! Tu already do pee chuka hai."

"I am fine."

I was not. She was affecting me. Our closeness and the fact that we were alone in the room and we had to sleep in one bed was affecting me.

Maybe getting only one room was a mistake.

I was sitting on a recliner chair and she sat opposite me.

She kept her glass down and shook her head.

"No you are not. Tu already talli lag rha hai mujhe. Keep that glass down."

I shook my head and took a sip of it.

"I am fine Saanjh."

She got up and came near me trying to take the glass away from me.

I pushed the glass behind me and she tried to fetch it but her foot got stuck with the mat.

The glass fell on the floor and she fell on me.

Fuck!

That was the only thought on my mind. The way her body was pressed with mine made me crazier than I already was.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes and slightly parted lips.

Her eyes went to her lips and I gulped. Her eyes followed the movement and she licked her lips.

My hold on her tightened.

Before we knew we were leaning forward and our lips touched.

I felt thousand butterflies erupt in my stomach as our mouths moved against each other's.

My eyes closed slowly and my hand traveled from her waist to her neck and clutched her hair slightly.

A low moan escaped her mouth as I caressed her tongue with mine.

I left her lips and started peppering kisses down her neck. She clutched ny shoulder and moaned.

Leaving a red mark there I moved back to her lips.

The kiss turned hungry and my hands went inside her top. She shivered feeling my warm hands on my cold waist.

My hands inched higher and higher and just as I was about to unclasp her bra she pulled back with a gasp and looked at me wide eyed.

Her face flustered. Lips swollen. Eyes dilated with desire. Body pressed to mine.

She got abruptly and my hands fell on my lap. I was confused. About what happened. And why the fuck did I like it.

"I am sorry."

I mumbled and ran to the washroom to calm myself.

I ran a hand through my hair.

What the fuck did I do? I just broke the rule to never kiss my best friend.

And the most frustrating part is that I liked it and I am extremely turned on.

God knows how I am going to face her now. I just pray that she doesn't hate me.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️