7.

Sandhya's POV

Life changes so fast. Yesterday I was a single woman living her life happily with her family and friends.

And today, I am a married woman. Married to the love of my life and my best friend.

I am sitting in his room. The room where I can been a thousand times since childhood but this time this room looked different.

Maybe because now I entered here as his wife and not just best friend. Or maybe because the room was decorated with all kinds if scented candles and flowers. Perfect to set the mood.

The only thing missing is my husband. God I sound like a desparate woman wanting to jump his bones as soon as he enters.

Ok. I planned to do that but then decided against it because it would be too desparate.

My self rant was broken when I heard the door being opened.

I looked up and saw Vikrant entering in the room with a wide grin.

He bolted the door and quickly removed my veil. Before I could say something he pecked my lips and grinned like a fool.

"I wanted to do that since days now. God! You look so beautiful. Sitting here as my wife. I love you so much Saanjh."

He continued grinning and I did something I didn't know I was capable of.

I blushed. I freaking blushed.

Did I ever tell you I love when he calls me Saanjh.

I felt him kiss my forehead and I looked up at him.

"Come on change. Tujhe dekh kr mujhe uncomfortable feel ho rha hai."

He said making a face seeing my saree. He hates silk sarees. He thinks that they itch from inside.

I chuckled and got off the bed. I started taking off my jewellery and carefully kept it in the almirah. Then I sat and removed my makeup.

I then took my clothes from the almirah and all this while I was very well aware of him looking at me.

Changing into a sinple satin nightgown I came out and sat in front of the mirror. I started applying moisturizer on my hands and feet and face.

I felt a box being placed in front of me and saw Vikrant standing behind me.

"Ye kya hai?"

"Wedding gift. Tere liye."

"You got this?"

He nodded and I opened the box and a gasp left my lips.

"Wow! Viki! This is so beautiful."

I said trying the earring on me. I turned and showed it to him excitedly.

He smiled and did a gesture saying 'amazing'.

"Thank you. I loved these."

I said with a wide smile and he looked at me intently.

He took the earrings off and kept them on the dressing table.

He then pulled me into his arms and caressed my face.

I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too. I leaned into his hand and looked into his eyes giving him the permission.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

Getting the permission he needed he picked Sandhya up in bridal style and carried her to bed.

He hovered over her looking at her with desire floating in his eyes.

She round her arms around his neck and pulled him down kissing him hungrily.

Their tongues fought for dominance. Sandhya moaned when he left her lips to place kisses on her neck and collarbones.

She clutched his hair when she felt him removing her nightgown from her shoulders.

He pulled the straps down exposing het breasts. Without aby further warning he dived right in and took one of her nipples in his mouth and pinched and twisted the other one making her moan.

After he was satisfied with her breasts he got up and removed his shirt throwing it away and pulled her gown further down.

He kissed her stomach and navel while his hands travelled south to cup her clothed core.

She moaned when he slipped his finger inside her panties and into her folds.

Removing the gown completely he parted her legs and pulled her panties down.

She gasped but before she could hide away he got between her legs and gave a long lick to her core.

She moaned and gasped loudly as he started to eat her and pushed his finger inside making her moan and writh under him.

She bucked up and he pushed her down by her stomach and increased his pace while holding her thighs.

She felt stars under her eyes and moaned his name loudly as she found her release.

He started placing kisses on her inner thigh. She felt his erection near her foot and she started caressing it with her foot eliciting a groan from him.

He got up and removed his pyjamas and boxers altogether and she bit her lip looking at his naked glory.

He smirked and pulled out a condom from the drawer. She stopped him when he was about to tear the foil.

"I want to feel you. Just this once."

She whispered and he threw the packet away and settled between her legs.

Bending down to kiss her slowly he entered inside her tearing through her virginity.

She closed her eyes shut and dig her nails on his back to relieve the pain.

As the painting subsided and pleasure took over she motioned him to move and the two were lost in their night full of passion and love.

The room filled with moans and sounds of skin slapping against each other.

The two lovers made love to each other until the wee hours of the morning.

The aftermath left them basking in their love, cuddling into each other.

This is not the end of their story but the start of a beautiful journey together. A journey called LIFE.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️