6.

She looked at him still sobbing and cried out.

"He was supposed to protect me Kiyansh. But he became the reason I needed to he protected. Jab tak zinda the he snatched my childhood but marne ke baad he took away my entire life. I still have nightmares about that incident. I am scared when a male touches me."

He didn't know how to console her. He wanted to hug her and tell her that everything would be fine but he could not.

"I want to live a normal life Kiyansh. I want to be able to make friends, I want to enjoy and party like everyone else does, I want to fall in love and experience that feeling. Lekin I can't. And it's all because of him."

She cried and let it all out. He let her. When her cried slowed down he got up.

"You are very strong Mihira. Jo usne kia uski saza bhagwaan ne usse dedi. And kisne bola you can't live a normal life. You are overcoming your fear Mihira. Look."

He showed her their joined hands and said.

"Thoda time lagega but I know you are going to do it. And then you can live your life the way you want. Make friends, party hard and find love. Sab kuch. Like everyone else does. And I am going to stand beside you helping you in each and every step of your life."

She smiled and he gave her a charming smile.

"Chalo let's cheer you up."

He said and played music on his phone. He then helped her up while she frowned.

"Dance with me?"

He asked and she smiled nodding. He looked at their hands which she was holding while his was open.

"May I?"

He asked and nodded. He slowly closed his palm around her hand and smiled looking straight into her. The first time that he was holding her hand.

He pulled her slightly closer and held her other hand putting it over his shoulder. She did not touch it letting her hand suspend it air. His other hand went beside her waist suspended in air.

She smiled as they swayed their bodies to the music.

She chuckled when he pushed her out and then pulled her closer again. He twirled her around making her giggle and then again got to the first position.

This time her hand came to rest on his shoulder and she smiled looking into his eyes.

"Thank you. For everything you have done and are doing for me."

She whispered sincerely and he smiled in return. He wanted to take her in his arms and tell her how much he loves her.

But he did not. Instead he gave her his most charming smile.

Time passed and slowly Mihira started to get over her fear. Its been four months she has been going for therapy and she was now much more comfortable with Kiyansh.

She still feared being touched but the panick attacks had stopped. She would flinch back if someone mistakenly also touched her but thankfully that was it.

About Kiyansh, she was much comfortable with him now. The holding hands have furthered to her resting her head on his shoulder. She couldn't thank him enough for doing everything he was doing for her.

He had never once touched her back unless she had permitted him. Even if she touched him he sat still and let her.

Right now she was sitting in the living room of her house with her head on Kiyansh's shoulder watching Tv.

Kiyansh on the other hand was busy in his thoughts. He was thinking about how to touch the topic and finally sighed.

"Mihira?"

She hummed. Her attention still on the Tv screen.

"I think you should tell your parents."

She looked at him with a frown.

"Tell my parents what?"

He took a deep breath and looked into her eyes.

"About your fear and the reason behind it. About everything Mihira."

She sat up straight looking at him surprised.

"I-I can't Kiyansh."

She said looking away and he held her hand caressing it softly making her look at him.

"They are your parents Mihira. They should be knowing this. I know its going to be painful both for you and them but it is important and necessary."

Her eyes teared up and she whispered.

"Papa tut jaayenge. He always says ki mai unki jaan hu aur agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh wo marr jaayenge. Kaise batau mai unhe ye? Ki unke khudke bade bhai, jinpr wo itna bharosa krte hai, unhone ye sab kia."

His hands moved up to cup her face but he stopped midway and instead held her hands again.

Mihira who noticed this held his hands and put them on her face slowly testing the touch. Both of them released a wavered breath and he whispered.

"I'll be with you Mihira. But you need to gain courage to tell them this. Koi chhoti baat nhi hai ye. This is important."

He said trying to make her understand and she nodded wiping her tears.

The following Sunday she along with Kiyansh reached her home. Her parents were surprised to see her there with a boy.

She introduced him as her friend but her mother gave her teasing looks which soon changed as she told them her reason for the visit.

The next hour all of them had tears in their eyes.

"I failed as a father. Kaisa baap hu mai? Meri bachi itna kuch seh rhi thi aur mujhe bhanak tak nhi lagi. Jis insaan ko mai apna bhagwaan manta wo insaan kehlane layak tak nhi tha. Mujhe maaf krde Mihi. I am sorry beta. I am such a bad father."

Her father sobbed hugging her close to his chest. He felt like killing himself because he couldn't protect his only precious daughter.

She cried and told him it wasn't his fault. Her mother too hugged her and patted her back while crying.

She told them about her nightmares and her fear and her father withdrew from the hug.

"I am sorry bete. Mai nhi jaanta tha. Tu thik hai?"

She sobbed and hugged him.

"Not from you papa. I can never be afraid of you. I love you so much."

He kissed her head and when they asked her to return to them she denied saying that the place housed those memories she never wanted to relive.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️