7.

Sakshi's POV

Two days later I along with my parents went to Samar's house for an official meet between our families.

Samar only had dadi as his family after his parent's demise. He got so emotional when mumma asked him to call her mumma from now on.

Surprisingly papa was very cool about it which was very unusual of him. He is very protective of me but he agreed with me and Samar just like that.

But judging by Samar's face and his scared expression in front of papa, he had already done the threatening part.

Its been two months since we are dating and we just can't keep our hands off each other.

Literally, whenever we are alone we are kissing. Samar is the sweetest boyfriend I could have ever got.

There hasn't been a day he has not made me feel special. 

Tomorrow is Maha Shivratri and dadi is preparing for the puja.

"Ye list hai samagri ki. Pandit ji ne banayi hai. Jo saaman jaise likha hai waise le aana."

Dadi was instructing a helper who nodded and went from there. She saw me and smiled.

"Aa gyi. Kal Shivratri hai aur mere saath tujhe bhi puja mai baithna hai. Tere mummy papa se meri baat ho chuki hai."

I hugged her and said.

"Okk. Aapka hukum sar aankhon pr."

We both giggled and started our routine like always.

The next day me and mumma papa got ready for the puja.

Papa was wearing a kurta pyjama and me and mumma wore sarees.

It was the first time I wore a saree after my 12th class farewell.

I was very nervous of how I looked. We reached the house.

Almost everything was done. I helped dadi in the remaining preparations.

"Samar kaha hai dadi?"

I asked when I didn't find him anywhere. Dadi's smile fell and she sighed.

"Kamre mai hai. Wo nhi aayega neeche."

"Aise kaise nhi aayenge. Mai dekhti hu."

I said and went to his room. I knocked and entered. He was sitting on the bed working on his laptop.

"Aap taiyar nhi huye abhi tak. Come on jaldi. Puja shuru hone wali hai."

I didn't give him chance to speak and started going through his almirah to find his clothes.

"Aapke paas koi kurta pyjama nhi hai kya?"

"Left almirah!"

I opened the left almirah and took out a red kurta pyjama. 

"Hum twinning krenge!"

I said excitedly placing the kurta on the bed.

"Sakshi!"

I hummed and looked at him.

"Mai nhi aaunga."

My smile broadened.

"Mai wait krungi Samar."

"Mai nhi aaunga Sakshi. There is no point."

I kissed his cheek and said.

"Neeche milte hai."

I went down not giving him any chance to argue further.

I didn't know whether he would come or not. I wanted him to.

I wanted to do this puja together with him.

We were waiting for him. The time for puja was starting.

Dadi started the puja saying that he would not come. I looked at the direction of his room in hope but he obviously was more stubborn.

Mumma papa also did the puja and it was my turn now. I took the kalash and was about to start.

"Sakshi! Mere bina hi shuru kr rhi thi?"

Samar was standing there with a soft smile and in the kurta I selected.

Samar's POV

That smile! That damn smile she gave me. I could do anything for that smile.

I stood beside her and we did the puja together. The constant smile on her face made my heart swell with happiness.

The puja was over and now we were just sitting and chatting. 

I was waiting to get a moment alone with Sakshi and I got it when dadi took maa and papa to the lawn to show them something.

I got up and pulled her in my arms. She hugged me keeping her head on my chest. 

"I wanted to do this in front of someone you believe in a lot. Aur tumhare Shiv ji se better kaun ho skta hai uske liye."

I said and she looked at me confused. I pulled back from the hug and went two steps back from her.

Bending down on one knee I pulled out the velvet box from my kurta pockets.

Her eyes widened and mouth parted in shock as she realised what was about to happen.

"Sakshi Mittal I am deeply, madly, truly and irrevocably in love with you. Will you marry me and be mine forever?"

She was still for a few seconds and I started getting nervous. 

"Say something Sakshi."

I said and she broke out of her shock. 

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes! I love you so much."

She said and launched me in her arms. I had to balance myself from preventing us from falling.

She kissed me softly and giggled. I slipped the ring in her finger and kissed her head.

"I love you so much."

We said together and laughed. We got up and corrected our appearances hearing dadi and maa papa's voices.

They came inside and looked at us suspiciously. I held her hand and looked at her parents.

"Maa papa! With your permission. Mai Sakshi se shaadi krna chahta hu."

I said looking at Sakshi who smiled shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Bhaye agar dulhan ko koi aitraaz nhi hai toh hume kya problem hogi."

Papa said and then came towards us. He caressed Sakshi's head and asked.

"Kyu bete? Krni hai shaadi?"

She lowered her head biting her lips and nodded. Her cheeks were red by now. 

She doesn't blush easily but when she does she gets full red. Just like her saree right now.

Our families blessed us and we did a small roka ceremony there only.

Next week our families met again to decide the wedding dates.

In three months she was going to be my wife. Mine forever. 

I was eagerly waiting for time to pass so that I can hold her in my arms without any restrictions with full rights.

Dadi had totally banned me from meeting her alone probably knowing I won't be able to control myself.

Since the time our wedding is confirmed she has gotten more beautiful and I can't seem to keep my hands to myself.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️