Epilogue

*1 year later*

Pari was sitting on the bed wearing her jewellery when her eyes fell on Anush.

He was standing in front of the mirror and setting his hair. Keeping the gel down he looked in the mirror and sighed.

His eyed were tired. And why not. They hadn't slept properly in almost a week now. Well, what can she complain. Indian wedding are tiring.

She got up and held his bicep making him look at her through the mirror. He knew she knew exactly what he was feeling.

"She is going to be happy Anush. Raman jiju loves her a lot. Wo bhut khush rakhenge usse."

She said and he turned to her dropping his head on her shoulder. She hugged him and he sighed.

"When did she grow up so big yaar? Aisa lagta hai kal ki hi baat thi jab wo teen saal ki pure ghar mai ghumti thi. Bhai mera toy toot gaya thik krdo. Bhai mujhse color nhi ho raha aap krdo. Bhai mujhse chocolate nhi khul rhi aap kholdo. Aur aaj itni badi ho gyi ki keh rhi hai bhai mujhe vida krdo."

A sob escaped his lips as he cried on her shoulder and Pari rubbed his back while trying to control her tears.

"You're making me cry too Anush."

She whispered emotionally and he pulled back wiping her tears.

"Aap usse aise sad face se vida kroge toh kaise khush rahegi wo? She is going to start a new chapter in her life Anush. Khushi ke saath bhejiye na usse."

He nodded and she kissed his head.

"She'll be happy na?"

He asked and she smiled.

"Dukhi ho kr kisi ko khush rehne degi wo?"

Both of them chuckled. Obviously Vineeta was a firecracker. And her would be husband loved Diwalis. They were a perfect match.

"But seriously she'll be happy. So smile and bless her for a good life."

He smiled and kissed her head and they went out together.

A week after Vineeta's marriage and they were slowly coming to terms of it. They missed her. She made the house lively.

But seeing her happy they were satisfied.

Anush was sleeping peacefully on his back but Pari was unable to.

She was continuously twisting and turning but sleep was far away from her eyes.

"Anush!"

She poked his bicep but he didn't even budge. She pouted and held his arm shaking him completely.

He woke up with alarm and looked at her.

"I can't sleep. Baichani ho rhi hai ajeeb see."

She mumbled and he switched on the side lamp. He pulled her closer and she kept her head on his chest tracing her fingers on his naked chest. He loved to sleep bare chested.

"Want to watch something?"

He asked. She pouted and nodded a yes. She felt guilty at times to disturb his sleep but she couldn't help it.

"Kya dekhna hai?"

"Ratatouille!"

She mumbled and he frowned.

"Its an animated movie."

He nodded and played the movie. She had developed a sudden liking for animated movies recently.

They were not even 10 minutes in the movie when Anush heard her soft snores.

Smiling to himself he switched off the TV and the lamp and laid down properly with her head still on his chest.

He kissed her head and whispered softly.

"Good night meri jaan."

He then caressed her stomach softly snf and whispered.

"Good night papa ki jaan."

Yep! She was pregnant with their first baby. They found out a month back that she was three months pregnant.

Although they informed their families just a few days back. It was Vineeta's wedding and she didn't want to take her limelight.

Although that did earn quite an earful from Vineeta when she got to know they hid such a big thing from her.

The first time Pari had complained of feeling restless after they found out about her pregnancy he had literally started panicking and even contacted their family doctor at 2 in the night.

It was when she told him that it was normal in pregnancy and that it was because her body was changing internally and hormonally that he relaxed.

Since then it happened some nights and he knew how to deal with it. She just needed his warmth and his heartbeat lulled her into sleep like it was a lullaby.

Since her first trimester was just over she was yet to experience the weird cravings and mood swings.

One part of him was scared because of all the things he had read and heard but another part was super excited to experience the feeling with her.

*9 months later*

Pari had given birth to a girl three months back. Thankfully the pregnancy and the delivery both were perfectly healthy and normal.

Her girl was also born healthy. Although it did weaken Pari's body to a certain extent but the glow of being a new mother was clear on her face.

Everyone was still gushing over the newly born and a month back Vineeta too announced her pregnancy.

Anush, Pari and their little girl were in their room asleep.

Anush had his daughter in his chest and his wife cuddled to his side.

His daughter had a habit to sleep on his chest.

Just like her mother she loved his warmth and his heartbeat worked as a lullaby for her.

Even when he held her for the first time and she was crying herr lungs out he pressed her to his heart and she immediately quietened as if recognising the sound.

She gave him a cute yawn and then slept off making him cry in happiness. She was so precious.

He still smiled thinking about the time he got married. Although the circumstances in which she ran away were horrible but it helped her meet him and he wouldn't change it for anything.

He indeed was the best planner in all.❤️

**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️