3.

Shaurya's POV

I came out of the room and shut it behind me. Rashit was looking at me curiously.

"She is unconscious. Shee fainted due to excessive crying."

I looked around at all the men. Putting my hands into my pockets I addressed them.

"Which one of you met her yesterday? Which one of you scared her that she fainted crying due to fear?"

I ask in a commanding voice an Rashit becomes alert. He cocks his gun and gets ready to shoot someone on orders.

I observed everyone's facial expressions and body language and one look and I knew who it was.

"Do you have someone to say Jimmy?"

He gulped and his eyes widened in fear.

"Sorry boss. Mai bas usse dara rha tha. She was not keeping quite boss. Mai bas-"

"Did you touch her?"

He looks at me scared.

"Sir?"

I walked to him and asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Did you fucking touch her? She was scared that we are going to fucking rape her dammit!"

I yelled and I am sure I heard Rashit growl behind me.

"S-sorry sorry sir."

"Rashit! Handle him."

I walk towards the dinning table.

"Nhi sir. Please sir. I am sorry. Sir please."

I heard the bastard begging and Rashit and the other men dragging him to the torture room.

No! We do not torture innocent people. We are the anti-mafia. We save innocent girls from human trafficing. And we catch those bastards alive and punish them in our style.

After he is done with that bastard I instruct Rashit to shift that girl on my floor. No one is allowed on my floor so she will be safe there.

In the evening when I return home I go to my room and think about the day.

I decide to see that girl once. I get up and move towards her room which is two doors next to mine.

I knock and wait for her answer but she doesn't reply.

"Mai andar aa rha hu."

I announce and open the door. She is sitting on the center of the bed with her knees clutched to her chest and her head on her knees.

I sit in front of her maintaining and good distance.

"Did you eat?"

I ask her and she glares at me.

"Why do you care? Just do whatever you want and leave."

I sighed and rubbed my hand on my face.

"Listen Ruhanika. I am never going to do anything like that and nor is anyone else here. Jo kuch bhi uss aadmi ne kaha forget it. He got his punishment for his words and actions."

Ruhanika's POV

The way he called me and assured me made the knot in my stomach loosen a bit. I don't know why but I believed him.

"I want to meet my father."

I said and he sighed heavily.

"Ok."

He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

He smiled slightly and said.

"Because I know ki once you see the monster that your father is I am sure uss insaan ko papa toh nhi keh paaogi tum."

The way he said that made my heartbeat quicken.

"Please tell me he didn't actually sell me."

I wanted him to deny. I needed him to deny. But the look on his face confirmed what he could not say.

"I want to see him."

I whispered brokenly. What is my life becoming.

"Ok. I'll call him tomorrow. Abhi neeche aao and have your food."

He said and got up straightening his suit jacket. I nodded and got up slowly.

I followed him like a lost puppy because this house is huge. It has three floors and every floor has around 10 rooms. There are so many doors that if I wander around alone I'll surely be lost.

We reached what looked like the dining room. It was mostly empty. Only one man was sitting there. He smiled seeing me and I tried smiling back but I knew I was failing miserably.

We sat and had our food in silence. After that I was about to get up when I heard him speak.

"This is the dining room. Kabhi bhi you want something Lata didi se bol dena. She is the cook here."

He introduced me to a middle aged lady. She smiled politely at me and I smiled back.

"Ye Rashit hai. My second in command and my most trusted partner. He is like a brother to me. Agar kabhi mai available nhi hu toh you can approach him."

Rashit forwarded his hand with a smile. I took his hand hesitantly but he grasped it and shook it warmly. A smile etched on my lips. He seems nice.

He escorted me to my room and we stopped in front of it. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Ek baat puchhu?"

I asked and he nodded.

"Aap log hai kaun?"

He smiled at my question and told me that they call themselves the anti-mafia. He then explained me what they do. They save girls from getting sold into prostitution.

"So rest assured. You are safe here."

I nodded and bit my lip looking at him hesitantly.

"Umm-aapka naam kya hai?"

I asked and he let out a chuckle.

"Shaurya Verma. You can call me Shaurya."

He said and I nodded. My cheeks felt warm from his piercing gaze. Does he look at everyone like this?

When his gaze as too much to handle I quickly mumbled a good night and rushed into my room.

I slumped on my bed. I wanted to write mumma's letter but I do not have anything to write on.

Oh God! Please let my papa be innocent. I don't know what I am going to do if whatever they are saying is true. But papa can never do this. He loves me a lot.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️