8.

Time passes by like blur. And that is what happened with Adya.

She felt like one moment she was with her parents sitting and laughing with them enjoying her last days in her birth house and the next moment she was sitting in her marital home, in her marital room and on her marital bed waiting for her husband of a few days.

She was really happy and her magnanimous smile under the viel was the proof.

She was impatient waiting for Arjun when she heard the door being locked.

She felt him sit near her and slowly lift up her viel.

Her eyes met with his handsome face and charming smile. He leaned in and kissed her forehead whispering near her head.

"You look beautiful. I love you. My wife!"

The way he called her his wife made thousands of butterflies fly in her stomach.

She blushed and he caressed her face.

"You look even more beautiful while blushing."

He bit her cheek lightly making her gasp and look at him wide eyed while he chuckled.

He pecked her lips and got up.

"Come on change into something comfortable. Ye mujhe dekhne se hi bhut itchy lag rhi hai."

He said grimacing at the silk saree. According to him the saree had stiff borders.

She chuckled and got up. He took his clothes out and started walking towards the washroom.

"Tum yaha change kr lo aaram se. I'll change in the washroom. Call me when you're done."

He said making her feel so loved and cherished.

"Umm Arjun?"

He turned around and raised his eyebrow in question.

"Wo I'll need help with the pin."

She said turning around and showing him her back. She slid her hair to one side and pointed towards the pin attached on the back of her saree.

He moved towards her and removed the pin putting it on the dressing table. Kissing her head from behind he went inside making her smile.

She quickly changed her clothes first so that he could come out.

She then wiped her face with soft wipes and applied moisturizer on her arms and legs. All the while he was admiring her and observing her movements.

She got up and turned to the bed putting her hair in a loose ponytail and settled on the bed beside him.

She laid on his arm and he caressed her face softly as if imprinting her feel. She closed her eyes and relished his touch.

She felt him slid her rubberband from her hair and massage her scalp and she looked at him only to find him looking at her with a soft smile.

He slowly leaned forward and kissed her softly. He planned on keeping the kiss short and chaste but she threaded her fingers in his hair and deepened the kiss pulling him closer.

When they pulled back he saw her looking at him with love and desire. She wanted him to make her his forever.

He must have read her desire because the next second she was under him and their lips were joined in a passionate kiss.

*Mature content ahead*

He pulled back and looked into her eyes to confirm whether she wants this and when she started pulling his t-shirt over his head while looking into eyes his he went wild.

He fused their lips together in a hungry kiss and his hands started roaming all over her body. From her hands to waist and finally he cupped her breasts and kneaded them eliciting a moan out of her.

He left her lips and trailed kisses down her jaw and neck. He sucked and bit her neck leaving his marks there.

She panted heavily while her hands traced his back. He slid the strap of her night gown down her shoulder and bit her cleavage and sucked the area as she hissed.

She felt heat pool between her legs and she parted her knees welcoming him between her legs.

He slid the gown down till her stomach exposing her upper body to his eyes.

He growled at the sight of her full breasts and gave them a light slap making her gasp.

Without another word he took her nipple in his mouth while mercilessly kneading the other and she breathed heavily clutching her hair in pleasure.

When he was satisfied with his work on her breasts he moved down to place kisses on her stomach.

She writhed under him as he teased her navel with his tongue. He pulled the gown all the way down her legs along with her panties making her gasp loudly at his sudden move.

She tried closing her legs trying to hide herself but he held her knees and parted them settling between them.

He kissed her softly to ease her nervousness and she moaned between the kiss when he inserted his finger inside her moving it in a rhythmic movement.

She arched her back and looked at him with mouth parted in pleasure. She gave him a lazy smile and he increased his face making her close her eyes.

He withdrew just before she could climax and she whimpered at the loss of contact.

She opened her eyes in protest and saw him stark naked and sheathing himself.

Arjun for the first time thanked his best friend who slipped the packet in his pocket with a mischievous smile earlier that day.

He settled between her legs and positioned himself near her entrance.

Rubbing his erection over her wet folds he whispered.

"Ready?"

She nodded pulling him down for a kiss and he slowly entered her inch by inch as he tore through her virginity.

After some time the room filled with the sounds of their moans and groans and skin slapping against each other.

Arjun started rubbing her clit making her toes curl at the dual pleasure and she was gasping and panting as she found her release.

He too slumped on her as they came down from their high.

The night was the first among the many beautiful ones to come.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️