5.

Aashi's POV

Today is our roka ceremony. I was ready in a red embroidered suit with a heavy zari dupatta.

I pinned my hair from one wide letting the rest open and put on some makeup too. Its my roka afterall.

And I wanted to look good for him. All during the week he called me whenever he was free from office. We talked about random things. He even asked me if I wanted to change something from his room.

I denied because one, I have never seen his room. And two, I really don't want to change anything.

Mumma came to take me down and my heartbeat increased. He was here. And he would be my fiance in a few minutes now.

I went out and saw him sitting on a sofa looking at me. He was wearing a red kurta with cream pathani salwar.

So that's why Dia asked me what I was wearing. This girl! She was grinning at me and showing me thumbs up.

I was made to sit beside him and the priest started the ceremony.

Shagun was exchanged from both the sides and in the next 45 minutes we were officially fiances.

Our families got busy in discussing other things and we were left alone.

"Hi!"

I heard him whisper near my ear and I felt goosebumps on nyy skin.

"Hi!"

I whispered back and he said.

"You look beautiful."

I lowered my head trying to hide my cheeks and said.

"Thank you."

We got silent for a few seconds when he again said.

"You know you did not take my name since so long."

I looked at him and remembered that he was right.

"Kabhi zarurat hi nhi padi. Aap bade hai mujhse aur Dia ke bhai hai isliye maine kabhi aapka naam nhi lia."

I said and shrugged. He looked at me and said.

"Toh ab toh mai tumhara husband hu na. Ab toh bol skti ho."

The look in his eyes made me look away and I mumbled.

"Abhi huye nhi hai. Sirf roka hua hai."

I heard him chuckle.

"Toh ek kaam krte hai. Sab log yahi hai. Pandit bhi hai. Aur muhurat bhi hai. Yahi kr leta hu tumse shaadi. Phir toh mera naam logi na. Aur nhi toh phir mai aur bhi tareeko se bulwa skta hu na."

His tone was teasing and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Shivansh!"

He smiled softly and whispered near my face.

"Thank you."

He looked back at front with the smile still on his face and I kept looking at him.

I looked away blushing and smiling softly.

This man is such a flirt!

Shivansh's POV

Its been two months since our roka and our wedding is in another two months.

Today me and Aashi have come out on a date. Yeah! We have been going on dates since after our roka.

We had come to a fest and were walking holding hands. She was looking around everything and was enjoying herself to the fullest. I enjoyed watching her enjoy.

We had so many things. Cheesy peri peri fries. A sliced potato on a stick thingy. It was yum though. And a belgium chocolate waffle.

We were sipping on our drinks that she got us. I forgot what it was called again. Boba something. Its also yum.

It was already evening and we were about to head back when she suddenly shouted.

"Sour punk!"

I frowned and she looked at me wide eyed.

"Aapko sour punk nhi pata? You are older than me Shivansh! You are supposed to know. Don't tell me aapne kabhi sour punk nhi khaaye."

I looked around and shook my head. What is it anyway?"

"Oh my God! Kaise aadmi se shaadi ho rhi hai meri."

She mumbled and pulled me somewhere.

She got a sour punk and opened the packet.

Shee handed me one and I examined it carefully. It was long sticky and sugary thing.

"Umm-eat it."

She said eating hers and I took a bite cautiously.

Hmm. Not bad! I think I need to learn a lot of things from her in case of food.

We walked towards our car still having that punk. Yeah yeah sour punk.

God! There is so much traffic. Its peak hours. I turned the engine off and waited for the jam to clear.

"Khatam!"

She said looking at the packet. I looked at the one in my hand. Half eaten.

"You want?"

She smiled sheepishly and I chuckled.

She forwarded her hand to take it but I put it between my lips and turned to her.

"Then take it."

She looked at me and her breath hitched.

"Shivansh?"

"Come on!"

She turned away and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Aap khaa lo. Mujhe nhi chahiye."

"Don't be a spoilsport now!"

I said and she turned to me again. She looked at me with a challenging look.

She held my face and leaned near me.

She bit the candy extremely near my lips and pulled back missing my lips by a cm.

I looked at her wide eyed and she winked at me chewing the candy. She was about to move back when I pulled her close.

I cupped her face and pulled her near making her gasp. She looked at me wide eyed while her eyes trailed down my lips.

My eyes followed her movement and I gulped. Leaning near her I kissed her forehead softly and rested my forehead against hers.

Both of us smiled and I closed my eyes relishing the feel of her so close to me.

I broke apart reluctantly when I jeard horns from other cars.

Starting the engine again I dropped her to her home.

We both got out and I looked at her with my hands in my pockets. I didn't want her to leave.

Judging by her face she didn't want to either.

"Umm-Wednesday ko there's an event. Will you go with me there as my date?"

I asked and she looked at me smiling brightly and nodded. I smiled and then she did something that shocked me.

She kissed my cheek and ran off inside. I stood there for some time still comprehending her move and slowly a grin formed on my face.

God! This girl is going to kill me someday with her cuteness.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️