2.

"Dekhiye bhaisahab. Mai maanta hu jo aap keh rhe hai wo sahi hai lekin mai kisi ko bhaga ke nhi laaya. Mai inhe abhi thodi der pehle mila hu. Inki dost ke ghar chhod raha hu bas."

He said calmly although he was just moments away from losing his shit. He was dead tired after a long day and needed sleep.

"Na! Mai kaise maan lu. Kya pata dost ke ghar ke bahane apne ghar le jaaye."

Anush closed his eyes in anger and spat out.

"Kya chahte hai phir aap?"

"Bhai baat saaf hai. Ladki kuwari hai. Saaddi se bhagi hui hai aur tere saath akeli hai. Toh ya toh tu isse yaha saaddi krke niklega ya hum iski saaddi hamare gaao mai kisi se krwa denge. Lekin saaddi toh hogi."

"What the fuck!?"

Anush yelled and Pari's eyes widened. Shit! Where were they stuck? She got this man in trouble too. Maybe she was the problem here.

"Teri marzi hai. Ya toh saaddi ya ladki. Wo rahi agni aur saaman tanne mil jaayega."

Pari looked down scared. His next answer made her look at him in fear.

"Thik hai!"

Ok? What did he mean by that? Was he leaving her here? With these men? No! She'd rather kill herself before that.

Anush got out of the car and walked to her side. She clutched her lehanda tightly.

He opened the door to her side and pulled her out holding her hand.

"Nhi! Please don't do this. Mai yaha se kahi aur chali jaaungi lekin please mujhe yaha mat chhodiye."

She cried but he continued walking. He stopped near the bonfire and announced.

"I'll marry her. Mai krungi isse shaadi. Lekin iske baad aap hume yaha se jaane denge."

"Bilkul bilkul."

The man smirked and got the things ready. Seems like a marriage had just happened here.

Pari felt like she would faint any moment now. What was happening with her life.

In no time she was sitting back in the car. This time not in a stranger's. This time it was her husband. A husband who she never wanted. A husband who didn't want her.

Anush drove away from the place as fast as he could. He stopped at a distance when he knew they were safe and banged the steering wheel hard.

Pari flinched but did not look up. They sat in silence. Anush tried to calm his anger and asked.

"Where should I drop you?"

Pari looked at him confused.

"Huh!?"

"You should your friend lives in Delhi. Address pata hai uska?"

He asked and she looked down. What was she thinking? That he would take her to his home now.

She nodded and he passed her phone to him.