1.

Ruhi entered her PG feeling very tired. The day in college was too hectic. She was in the committee of organising a competition and now she needed sleep very desperately.

"Hey! Ruhi! You have a letter."

She heard the PG owner's daughter call for her. Ruhi sighed and went towards her.

Surprised as to why Ruhi is getting a letter in the 21st century. Well, let's find out.

"Waise who is writing you letters haan?"

The girl asked wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.

"Aur kaun hoga yaar. Family."

She said looking away. How can she tell her even she didn't know who it was.

"Do you take me for a fool? 21st century mai kaunse gharwale letters likhte hai bhala? Its definitely a secret admirer right. Who knows how much you love recieving letters like old times."

"Shut up!"

Ruhi glared at her and went to her room. She heard Parvati's chuckle behind her. Obviously the girl was enjoying too much.

Ruhi put the letter on the table and went to freshen up. She still remembered when she got the first letter.

As usual Ruhi was back from college and had just stepped into the PG when the owner stopped her saying she had a letter.

Ruhi was confused as to who wrote her a letter. First, she lived here alone and second, it was the 21st century.

She took the letter with a confused face and went to her room staring at it all the while.

It was addressed to her name. Just the first name. That means it was from someone known.

She sat on the bed and opened the letter.

Hi Ruhi
I don't understand kaha se shuru kru. From the past two hours 50 baar saara delete krke dobara type kr chuka hu. But now, I just want to write whatever my heart asks to. Sounds cheesy I know. But I also know you likes cheese and cheesy stuff😜. Well, ye letter maine isliye likha hai because I want to tell you about my feelings."

Ruhi had folded the letter and looked at the wall wide eyed. What did he mean by feelings. Did she have a secret admirer?

She opened it again and continued.

Agar kuch saal pehle likha hota toh I would have said that I like you. But now the intensity of my feelings cannot be called just like.
I love you Ruhi!
Yours
Secret Lover😉

She still had that letter. Pinned to her soft board. She didn't know who wrote it.

She had received another letter a few days ago.

Her eyes fell on it and she sighed reading the words again.

Hi Ruhi
I hope my last letter reached you. Aaj se you aare going to receive such letter regularly so be ready😉.

"Who are you?"

She mumbled to herself and the next words shocked her.

I know you might be asking yourself about how I am. But I am not going to tell you. Because if I did mai tumhe waise dur se admire nhi kr paaunga. So just enjoy these letters.
I love you!
Yours
Secret lover❤️

She now looked at the letter kept on the table. Still sealed.

She laid on the bed trying to ignore it and trying to sleep but in vain. She sighed and got up. She picked up the letter and opened it.

Hi Ruhi

"Hi Mr. Unknown."

She mumbled and continued.

You looked beautiful today.

Her eyes widened. Was he stalking her? She looked around herself to notice anything strange but found none. His next words made her sigh in relief.

And now! Before you assume me to be a stalker. Relax! Because I am not. Ok! Be prepared! I am going to give you the first hint for finding it. If you want to that is.
I am someone in the same college as yours.😉

Ruhi's felt her breath hitch. Her secret admirer was from her college. Was it a student or a teacher or someone else? There were so many people in her college.

She wished it to be a student. A teacher would be too creepy.

Good luck for your exams next week. I won't write to you. I know you get distracted easily. Do well.
I love you!
Yours
Secret lover❤️

Ruhi slumped back on the bed lost in her thoughts. When she received the first letter she decided to ignore it. But now she was getting restless.

The way this person knew so much about her made her curious. But just like he said. She gets distracted easily.

She needed to focus on her exams. And she was thankful he wasn't going to write until then because if he did she'd surely fail not being able to pay attention.

She somehow lived through the exams without the letters and trying to figure out who he was.

She reached her PG after completing her last exam and Parvati stood there with another letter.

A wide smile formed on her face and she snatched it from her making her chuckle.

"Its definitely a secret admirer baby."

Ruhi's smiled faded and she glared at Parvati.

She entered her room and quickly opened the letter.

Hu Ruhi

"Hi Mr. Unknown."

She giggled and read further.

I hope your exams went well. I missed writing to you so much.

"I missed them too."

She mumbled and continued further.

I know being the eager person you are you must be waiting for another hint to find me. But sorry to burst your bubble mai tumhe per month ek hint dunga. That is if I find that you actually want to know me. Warna apne per pr bhi kyu kulhaadi maaru mai. See you in college then.😉
I love you!
Yours
Secret Lover❤️

Ruhi pouted and huffed. Why won't he give her another hint. She does want to find him.

Maybe she should tell her friends about it. They could help her.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️