Epilogue

Ain't I being too loving these days? 😁 Hehe! Anyway enjoy!!❤️
**************************************
*8 years later*

Sandhya's POV

I got ready in a royal blue floral saree. Setting my hair loose I went down where Vikrant was waiting for me.

We sat in our car and drove to our daughter's school.

An year into our marriage and we knew we were ready for kids. But life wasn't fair.

I got to know that I was infertile. We tried numerous ways to conceive but nothing worked.

At the end we finally decided to adopt. And on our third anniversary we welcomed our daughter.

She was just six months old when we got her home. So small and so fragile.

The initial few months were difficult for everyone. I didn't know anything about raising a child. But Vikrant and the whole family supported me throughout. Standing thick like a wall besides me.

Today is her annual day function and she is dancing on the stage for the first time.

I am more nervous than her. I clutched Vikrant's hand when I spotted her on the stage. She had a wide smile on her face and was dancing very cutely.

I didn't even realise when tears formed in my eyes. My little baby is growing up so fast.

Vikrant pulled me closer and I kept my head on his shoulder.

After the function was over we were waiting at the dispersal area.

I saw my princess coming in a line with other kids.

Vikrant went and got her and she was blabbering something to him happily.

"Mumma dekho! Ye mam ne dia."

She squealed showing me her tiara that she was wearing.

I kissed her forehead and cheeks and said.

"Very beautiful."

She giggled and hugged Vikrant's neck and we started off to home.

Vikrant's POV

We reached home and princess showed everyone her tiara.

I smile tugged my lips and never left. I consider ourselves lucky that we got a daughter like her.

She has changed the atmosphere in our home from dull to chirpy.

Everyone was disheartened when they got to know that Saanjh can't conceive.

She too was broken. I still remember the time. She stopped going to office and started making more love in the hope of getting pregnant.

Sometimes I had to physically restrain her from me because she just hurt herself in the process.

I remember how she used to behave when she got her periods. She was so hysteric that I had to hug her to sleep.

That one year was the worst of our lives. But I am happy that my family was always supportive. It was them who suggested to adopt.

And the moment I asked Saanjh if she wanted to adopt the glow on her face.

"That means I can be a mother?"

She had asked with tears and I felt relief finally seeing that smile on her face.

And the very next day we submitted the application and after a wait of an year we bought home our daughter.

We named her Chavvi. Because she really was her mother's chavvi (reflection). The same naughtiness and mischief on her face. The same smile.

It seemed like she was made for us.

We were in our room and Chavvi was sleeping in hers.

Saanjh came out of the washroom after changing and settled beside me.

She started tracing her fingers on my thigh. Her hand moved higher and higher.

I held her hand when she was about to touch me.

"Saanjh! We made love whole night yesterday. If this continues you are going to be sore."

I whispered out with difficulty.

"Not my fault when you are so irresistible."

She whispered biting her lips and I gulped.

"That should have been my dialogue."

I whispered back and she narrowed her eyes.

"Exactly."

She deadpanned and I burst out laughing pulling her in a hug. I kissed her head and she smiled.

She was playing with my shirt button when I called her.

"Saanjh?"

She hummed and continued with her actions.

"We have to go to the orphanage tomorrow."

She looked at me and frowned.

"We are getting our baby boy tomorrow."

I said and a huge surprised smile formed on her face.

"Really!? But how do you-tumhe kaise pata?"

I smiled and kissed her head.

"I know you wanted a boy. Honestly I was ready too. Tumse bina puchhe application submit krdi uske liye sorry."

She shook her head and said.

"Thank you so much. For everything Vikrant. Hamesha mere saath rehne ke liye. Mere saare tantrums jhelne ke liye."

She said with tears and I kissed her lips softly. She round her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.

We pulled back for oxygen and rested our foreheads against each other.

The next day we told our families. They were pleasantly surprised.

Both the mothers instantly began preparing for the welcome along with Chavvi and the kids.

Chavvi was so happy to get a brother. I am glad she didn't protest.

Me and Saanjh went to the orphanage and after fulfilling all the paper works we held our boy for the first time.

He was just 4 months old and so small. Just like with Chavvi Saanjh cried holding him for the first time.

He was looking at us with curious eyes. Seeing her cry he too started to cry. Saanjh hugged him to her heart and he stopped crying.

We took him home and he was welcomed in a grand way.

Chavvi even made a card for him.

"Wo abhi padh nhi skta baby."

I said and she frowned.

"Koi baat nhi. Mai sikha dungi."

She said and kissed his nose. She then traced his cheeks softly. The baby made a cute smiley face.

Chavvi giggled and said.

"Ye bhut soft hai."

We all laughed and I smiled seeing Saanjh standing with a huge smile.

Our family was finally complete.

I thank Him for blessings us with so much. He actually is the best planner in all.❤️
**************************************
This story is over too.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️