Epilogue

*5 years later*

Aadhira was roaming around the house shouting instructions at the workers. She went out in the lawn and checked the catering work. Although Ayush had looked after it but she wanted to be sure everything was alright.

It was his parents 35th wedding anniversary today and they have planned a private havan in the morning with only the family and close relatives at home. In the evening a grand party was organised in a 5 star hotel with all the office employees, relatives and business partners.

She was coming inside from the lawn when her three year old son, Yash came running to her in his cute kurta pyjamas.

He wanted to twin with his father for the day and truly he looked like Ayush's copy.

"Mumma!"

He grinned at her and raised his arms demanding to be picked. Aadhira picked him up and kissed his head. She placed him on her hip and moved round still checking everything while Yash got busied in playing with her blouse doris.

"Yash!"

She scolded him when he opened her doris and put him down. She smacked his bum and he ran away giggling as if very proud of his deeds.

She went to her room and saw Ayush setting his hair in front of the mirror. He looked at her and raised his eyebrow in question.

She stood in front of him and motioned to her doris. He without a word started tying them.

"Tumhara beta na mujhe chaen se kuch nhi krne dega."

He chuckled and said.

"Apni maa pr gaya hai."

He said earning her elbow in his stomach.

He omphed and kissed her shoulder and they moved out.

The guests have started to arrive nd and were taking their seats. Ayush and Aadhira also took their seats. Ayush was holding Yash in place and was stopping him from running.

"Yash! Sahi se baitho!"

She scolded him and glared at him when he did not stop wiggling. He got up from his father's lap and settled on his mumma's while snuggling into her chest.

She held him and the priest started chanting the mantras. They started doing the ahutis. Yash was so focused and even changed the mantras as his mumma did.

He would chant and then grin at her and she would kiss his head.

The havan was over by lunch and then everyone had their food and started leaving. Ayush looked after the guests and waited till they left while Aadhira and her mother-in-law went to their rooms to get ready for the evening.

She was midway when Ayush entered with a sleeping Yash. He put him on the bed and asked Aadhira about his clothes.

She told him where they were and he fetched both his and Yash's clothes which were again twinning.

He ironed their clothes and set them properly. Her hair and makeup were almost done and she just had to wear her lehanga.

The beautician helped her in that and pinned her dupatta properly and she was ready.

She then woke Yash up who got cranky. She gave him milk and his favourite oreo biscuits and got him ready.

They entered the venue and the party started. Everyone was getting their pictures clicked with the couple of the evening.

They also got their family portrait done. Ayush sat beside his father and Aadhira sat beside her mother-in-law. Yash was seated on his grandparents' lap grinning wide.

The picture came out very beautiful and the party was also a successful event.

They returned home and everyone was dead tired. They changed their clothes and slept as soon as their heads hit the pillow.

The next morning Aadhira woke up to her alarm ringing. She groaned because she forgot to switch it off last night.

She looked at the time. It was 6 am. She knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so she got up and went to the washroom.

She did her business and brushed her teeth. Hmm! Now she felt sleepy.

She got inside the sheets and slipped into slumber again.

It was 10 am when Ayush woke up due to Yash. He was sitting on the bed looking at Ayush groggily.

"Neeche jaana hai."

He said rubbing his eyes and Ayush got up dragging himself.

He first took him to the washroom and made him pee. He knew his son well and knew that he would definitely eat downstairs and so he brushed his teeth and brushed his too.

He then dropped Yash in the lawn where his parents were sitting. Yash ran to them and Ayush went back to his room.

He locked the door and sat beside Aadhira who was sleeping peacefully. He still couldn't believe that she was with him. For him she was practically back from dead.

He kissed her head and got inside cuddling her.

"Wake up sleepy head!"

He whispered kissing her cheeks and caressing her face. She stirred and looked at him with drowsy eyes. She smiled lazily and he kissed her softly.

She moaned and clutched his shirt and he changed their position hovering over her.

The kiss turned hungry and he deepened the kiss while she tugged his hair. He left her lips and moved to her neck and collarbones and she closed her eyes in pleasure.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. They looked at each other with desire.

He knew what she wanted. He wanted that too. So they spent the next hour diving into the oldest rhytms of passion and exploring each other in the most intimate way.

The aftermath had left them basking in their love. Aadhira laid on his arm while he caressed her naked breath as they lay inside the sheets.

"I love you!"

He whispered kissing her head and she smiled rubbing her nose in his chest.

"I love you too!"
**************************************
This was the last chapter. I hope you liked it. 😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️