Epilogue

*5 years later*

Nina woke up feelings little hands crawling over her. She felt some weight over her and saw her two year old trying to lay on her chest.

Smiling groggily she adjusted him properly and patted him to sleep. He sighed and slept off immediately finding comfort.

She kissed his little head and slipped into slumber again.

Life for Nina was amazing. She wouldn't say it was perfect. She and Aviraj had their fair share of arguments and downs.

But they knew that until they were together as a family nothing could beat them.

Nina was finally woken up by continous slaps on her face. She opened her eyes and squinted them.

Her son was sitting on her stomach and was hitting her face. She held his hands and he started jumping on her stomach instead.

She oomphed and pulled him down hugging him. He stopped and started making a crying face.

"Bhukki!"

He cried and she sighed.

"Kya khaayega?"

She asked sleepily. She slept late last night. Thanks to her husband who was sleeping peacefully leaving her to deal with this little monster.

"Cheez loti!"

He whined and Nina narrowed her eyes at her son. Would he ever take names of healthy foods.

"Koi cheese roti nhi mil rhi. Kal bhi khaayi thi na. Doodh biscuit laa rhi hu phir mumma aalo paranthe bana degi okk?"

She bribed him with his favourite aalo paranthe and he nodded making a crying face. Such a dramatic son she had birthed.

She sighed getting up and smiled seeing him now cuddle into his father who welcomed him immediately even in his sleep.

She boiled the milk and got his oreo biscuits. Setting them in a tray she took it to her room and set it on a small portable study table.

She then woke Aviraj and her son up. Aviraj looked at her groggily.

"Make him eat this na."

She said and he looked at the tray sighing. His son was a breakfast in bed person. High maintenance.

As he got up to feed their son nina got inside the blanket again and dozed off. Aviraj fed him the biscuits and made him drink the milk. Which he obviously did not finish.

After filling his tummy he slept off again peacefully.

Aviraj woke Nina up when her alarm rang. She looked at him with sleepy eyes and snuggled into him making him smile.

He kissed her head and said.

"Wake up! Or you'll be late for work."

He whispered and she hummed or more like moaned as his fingers caressed her hair.

She round her arms around his neck and he nuzzled his nose in hers.

She started to pull his tshirt over his head when he stopped her.

"You're going to be sore."

"Doesn't matter!"

She countered and he looked beside him and then at her.

"Avin is here!"

She whined realising that their son was sleeping right beside them.

He chuckles and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

They finally got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. In the middle their son woke up and demanded his mother's attention.

She patted him softly and he snuggled into her.

"Bhuk lagi? Aalo parantha khaana hai?"

She asked him and he nodded wordlessly still snuggled into her chest.

She took him out and made him sit on the sofa of the living room and went to make his parantha.

10 minutes later she came out with a hot parantha and curd and placed it in front of him. His eyes twinkled seeing it and he took the spoon and put a spoonful of curd in his mouth creating a mess.

"Aaram se!"

She cleaned his face and started feeding him. Meanwhile everyone came out ready for their day. Nina greeted them and received warm greetings in return.

After their breakfast everyone left for their respective work.

In the evening Aviraj picked Nina up on his way home and they reached home together like always.

As soon as she entered her son came running to her. He had played whole day and now wanted his mumma.

He clung to her chest and denied to part. Everyone was sitting together watching tv or discussing about random things.

Avin sat beside his mother eating grapes which she fed him.

He picked one on his own when Nina did not notice. Taking a small bite out of it like his mother did before feeding him he cringed at its sour taste.

He got off the couch and waddled to his father with the grape. He put it forward as if complaining about it but Aviraj thought his son was feeding it to him and mentally awwed at him.

He took the remaining grape in his mouth and he too cringed at its sour taste making Avin laugh loudly at his expressions.

Nina who was looking at the scene laughed along making everyone else laugh too.

Aviraj's ears turned pink at the embarassment and he started tickling his laughing son to save himself.

After dinner they entered their room after putting Avin to sleep. Today he wanted to sleep with his grandparents.

Nina looked at him burst out laughing again. He groaned and said.

"Stop it now! Mujhe kaise pata hoga he was complaining and not offering it to me."

She tried to control and said.

"Why are you so cute? Kaise ek dum se laal ho jaate ho. My cutie husband!"

She said pulling his cheek and he pulled her in his arms looking at her with a smirk.

"That's not how you described me yesterday night."

He whispered huskily and it was her turn to blush now.

This man who was so shy in real was a complete beast in bed. No trace of shyness. It seemed like he got someone else's soul. Not that she was complaining. She loved him. Every shade of him.

**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️